1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

COMPLETED Nikon D5300 body ($680) + Sigma 30mm F1.4 lens ($250) | Location: USA | Ships: CONUS

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by memzinla, Dec 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. memzinla

memzinla Mu-43 Top Veteran

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0

Oct 31, 2012
    Los Angeles, CA
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling
    Nikon D5300 body ($680) + Sigma 30mm F1.4 lens ($250)

Prices
    Nikon D5300 body: $680
    Sigma 30mm F1.4 lens: $250
    Both: $915

Ships to
    CONUS

Description
    I just don't learn. lol. I bought this Nikon D5300 because it looked good, and I love their quality. It arrived, and I was able to try it. I'm not very happy with it. I love the size, but the OVF still seems pretty small and the live view is pretty slow. The camera now has 19 shutter clicks. Everything is untouched except the manual, battery, and charger. I've decided I would like to stay with my OM-D, but if it sells I think I'll sell it and keep this one. lol.

I purchased the Nikon D5300 camera new on eBay, and the person on eBay bought it at Best Buy. I just used it to test a Sigma 30mm F1.4. The seller from eBay told me she bought it at Best Buy, but didn't include the receipt. I asked for it, and she emailed me a picture of the receipt. I'm listing this camera because my Olympus OM-D E-M5 hasn't sold, and I want money for the holidays. I'll be keeping the camera that doesn't sell. I've priced this to sell since it sells for 800 new, and I'm already losing money.

Since I already sold all of my Olympus lenses I'd consider a partial trade. I'm looking for one of the following: Olympus 12-50mm kit lens, Olympus 17mm F1.8 (Black), Panasonic 20mm F1.7, or Panasonic 25mm F1.4. If you're in LA I'd trade for a Sony RX100. I need one by Thursday December 12, 2013!

I'm selling the Nikon D5300 body for $680 including PP fee and shipping. If you want insurance it's an additional $12 dollars. I'd prefer to sell the lens as a bundle with the body, but might consider selling it if you are really interested for 250 including PayPal fee and shipping. I'll post pictures tomorrow since I only have an iPhone right now, and it's dark. I'll sell both for $915 including PP and shipping.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Payment accepted
    • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
    Shipping method
    USPS

Shipping charge
    Included

Handling time
    1 day

References
    eBay: abandonedgarbage

Additional comments
    • Open to trade offers
    • Not open to offers below asking price (Price is firm)
    • Will ship only to the address on the PayPal transaction details page
    • Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address
    Acknowledgement
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.