COMPLETED Nikon D300 with a Nikon AF-S 50mm f/1.4G SIC SW Prime Nikkor | Location: Durham,NC | Ships: CONUS

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by robertmwilliams, Jul 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. robertmwilliams

robertmwilliams Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling</br> Nikon D300 with a Nikon AF-S 50mm f/1.4G SIC SW Prime Nikkor
    </br>Prices</br> $650 net
    </br>Location</br> Durham,NC
    </br>Ships to</br> CONUS
    </br>Description</br> Finally parting ways with the last of my DSLR equipment and I have a very good condition Nikon D300 with a Nikon AF-S 50mm f/1.4G SIC SW Prime Nikkor Lens for sale or trade.
    This is a professional grade weather sealed DSLR with built in focus motor and compatible with most Nikon lenses (both manual and autofocus).
    The lens is a very fast 1.4 aperture and alone sells for $450 so you can see what a great value the total package price is.
    But to make it even better I am including a high grade camera bag and polarizing filter.
    Some of it's highlight features include:
    - 12.3 effective megapixel Nikon DX-format CMOS image sensor with integrated A/D converter and the increased bit precision of selectable 14-bit NEF (RAW) output
    - Nikon's original Scene Recognition System greatly improves autofocus, auto exposure and auto white balance performance
    - 51-point autofocus system features 15 cross-type sensors that maximize the potential of lenses with apertures as small as f/5.6
    - Viewfinder with approx.100% frame coverage and large approx.0.94 magnification (50mm f/1.4 lens at infinity, --1.0 m-1)
    - Rapid 8 fps*1 or 6 fps*2 continuous shooting for up to 100 shots*3*4
    -Two liveview modes enable shooting while confirming subjects in the LCD monitor
    - Magnesium alloy body
    - 3-inch LCD with 920,000-dot (VGA) resolution and a 170° ultra-wide viewing angle
    - Active D-Lighting optimizes tone reproduction in both shadows and highlights
    - Shutter speeds ranging from 1/8,000 to 30 s
    - Built-in Speedlight with i-TTL flash control and full support for Nikon's Creative Lighting System

The trades I would be most interested in would be a Olympus OMD, Sony NEX or Samsung NX300 with at least 1 lens (kit lens OK).

Sorry for the low grade photos, but my camera phone is crap ;-)
    </br>Payment accepted</br>
    • Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option)
    • Personal/Gift PayPal (violates PayPal policy and no buyer protection)
    Shipping method</br> Buyers choice
    </br>Shipping charge</br> actual shipping charges based on service level
    </br>Handling time</br> -
    </br>References</br> -
    </br>Additional comments</br>
    • Open to trade offers
    • Will ship only to the address on the PayPal transaction details page
    • Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.