1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

[FS] Nikon Ai 50mm, 105, 200mm, various filters | Location: COLORADO | Ships: CONUS

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by juangrande, May 18, 2013.

1. juangrande

juangrande Mu-43 Top Veteran

Rating - 98.1%
    61   1   0

Dec 2, 2012
    COLORADO
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling</br> Nikon Ai 50mm, 105, 200mm, various filters SALE PENDING
    </br>Prices</br> $300
    </br>Location</br> COLORADO
    </br>Ships to</br> CONUS
    </br>Description</br> Nikon 50mm f1.4 Ai. Mechanically and cosmetically excellent for it's age. Glass has no scratches or fungus. I'd say it is fairly dusty inside which could effect image quality, but I haven't noticed it. I shot comparisons with the 14-45 and 60mm macro and sharpness, clarity @ 2.8 and up is equal. A little less contrast, though.

Nikon 105mm f2.5 Ai. Same as the 50mm except much less dust. Super sharp from f2.5. A nikon legend!

Nikon 200mm f4 Ai. Same as the others except almost no dust. As sharp as the 180mm ED, just less contrast.

These are all from the last generation of Ai copies, just before Ai-S. They have the best lens coatings from the Nikon manual lenses.

I also have a rubber hood 52mm which fits all 3 lenses. Also the filters and spiratone lens hood as seen in photos. One UV filter has a slight scratch on edge. The rest are clean. All lenses have their own original caps. Also I will include one Chinese made adapter for Nikon to m4/3 with tripod mount.

Would like to sell as a group but will consider splitting. $300 takes it all. SALE PENDING
    </br>Payment accepted</br>
    • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
    Shipping method</br> USPS
    </br>Shipping charge</br> free
    </br>Handling time</br> 1-2 days
    </br>References</br> here
    </br>Additional comments</br> -
    </br>Acknowledgement</br>
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.