• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[FS] Nikon AF-S 18-200mm ED VR II Zoom Lens | Location: NYC | Ships: CONUS

Buy/Sell feedback for Azure Chicken (1)

Azure Chicken

New to Mu-43
Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
Selling
Nikon AF-S 18-200mm ED VR II Zoom Lens

Prices
$375

Ships to
CONUS

Description
Non-m4/3 gear, but good gear nonetheless!

I'm selling my Nikon AF-S 18-200mm ED VR II Zoom Lens that's in near new condition.

The lens has had a filter since the first day of purchase so both front and rear elements are perfect with no blemishes. The body has no rub marks or any other signs of wear or use.

This is the second, most up to date model of Nikon's 18-200mm so it doesn't have the "zoom sag" issue present in the first model.

Also included is a few extras, including a UV filter, a Nikon School shooting manual, the Nikon lens pouch, and a nicely padded Nikon camera bag.

Asking $375.

I'm located in NYC a couple of stops from Wall Street, and local members are welcome to stop by and inspect the lens in person. Shipping to other parts of the US is $15.

I've bought and sold on this forum numerous times, but for some reason only one person left feedback so if you'd like more member references, I'll reach out to the buyers and see if it's okay for me to release their ID to you.

My eBay handle if you want to check the auction site is Lance_md.

Thanks!
Lance

P8190056-2.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

P8190058.JPG

P8190059.JPG

P8190060.JPG

Payment accepted
  • Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option)
  • Personal check
  • Cashier's check/money order (no buyer protection)
Shipping method
USPS

Shipping charge

Handling time
1 day

References
Ebay: Lance_md

Additional comments
  • Open to trade offers
Acknowledgement
  • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Latest threads

Top Bottom