1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[EXPIRED] Nikon 85mm f/1.8G

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by darrenleow, Mar 10, 2012.

1. darrenleow

darrenleow Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Sep 30, 2011
    Singapore
    I want to sell my Nikon 85mm f/1.8G lens (purchased NEW from KEH on Feb 21) because I just bought a 24-70 and I don't think the 85mm focal length works for me as a prime. (I have a 35 f/2D and a 50 f/1.8G that suit me better)

It's just past the 14-day return date for KEH so I can't return it to them, so I'm finding it a good new home instead of trying to fight with them about a return.

I put a UV filter on the lens the moment I got it and it has <100 photos taken with it, mostly indoors. This lens is in flawless, spotless LN condition.

Seeing as it's OOS virtually everywhere, all I'm asking for is $499 via PP gift or $514 via PP payment, I'll cover shipping. Add $10 for a 67mm Pro1D protector filter.

Photo of the lens - that's a strip of gaffer tape that I put on the bottom of all my lens hoods to protect from scuffs, will be removed before shipping
    [​IMG]

Sample photo wide open
    [​IMG]