[FT] Nikon 70-200VR II for Panny 12-35/35-100 combo | Location: USA | Ships: CONUS

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by absolutic, Sep 26, 2013.

1. absolutic

absolutic Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

Jan 21, 2011
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Trade
    Trading</br> Nikon 70-200VR II for Panny 12-35/35-100 combo
    </br>Location</br> USA
    </br>Ships to</br> CONUS
    </br>Description</br> I have Nikon 70-200VR 2 lens. It needs no introduction, this $2300-monster. I got it in a trade for Canon 70-200 F2.8 IS II, when I was switching from Canon to Nikon.

After I took it out a few times I realized that while the image quality is astonishing, it is heavy with my D600 after an hour of carrying it.

Now I am not yet 100% that person who sold off all their DSLR equipment and went mirrorless, but I am very close to being that person lets say. I have Olympus OMD E-M1 on pre-order. Now, if E-M1 truly hits the mark when it comes ton continuous AF..... perhaps I will become that person, but I am scared. so I am treading lightly. Step by Step.

At this point I want to trade that 70-200VR2 lens straight up (no money going either way) for a combo of 12-35/35-100. 70-200VR2 will come with a box and UV filter and a latest Hoya CP filter ($100 value I believe).

The condition of 70-200 is pristine with exception of one small ding near the mount that i would not have even paid attention to, had the seller did not bring my attention to.

If you want to buy it outright, my price with the filters is $1975+ paypal fees as it is what I believe a user Monkey here on this forum wants for the combo of 12-35/35-100.

I ship via USPS Priority mail. Local trade in Los Angeles Area is welcomed of course

I have a FredMiranda rating +73 and I have a rating here on this forum, I forgot what it was but it is there if you know how to look it up.
    </br>References</br> FredMiranda rating +73
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.