[EXPIRED] Nikon 50mm 1.4 & 2 Konica Lenses & Konica-Nex Adapter

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by mokman, Jun 27, 2011.

1. mokman

mokman New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Apr 24, 2011
    Hi all,

I am selling the following lenses from my collection:

Nikon Nikkor-S Auto 50mm f1.4 Non-Ais. This lens is in great overall shape; the lens is haze, fungus and scratch free, and the body has just a couple of very light scuff marks on it that are not very noticeable. There are a few specs of dust that can be seen when looking through the lens, but nothing out of the ordinary. The only thing I noticed with this lens is there is sometimes a small rattling noise if the lens is slightly shaken, but this does not affect any lens operations. The aperture and focus rings work perfectly, and the aperture blades are snappy and oil free. This lens comes with the original front and rear caps, and it also comes with the original lens hood. The lens hood has some light wear on it, but is in good shape overall.

Price: $130

Konica Hexanon 50mm f1.4. This lens has some issues (all of which can be seen in the pictures below). First, there is a small, but very noticeable scratch on the front lens. The filter ring is also slightly dented, and the paint is slightly chipped around that area on the threads (it is however possible to get a filter on the lens without much difficulty). The ring around the lens that shows the name and focal length is also loose and can move around when touched. The grip on the focus ring is missing as well. Aside from these issues, the rest of the lens body is in decent shape showing a little wear in some parts. I would like to note that I have taken pictures with the lens and have not noticed any ill-effects from the scratch on the lens. There is no fungus or haze on the lenses and there is very little dust inside. The aperture ring works very well, and the focus ring is smooth, although maybe just a tad bit tight. This lens comes with the rear cap only.

Price: $28

Konica Hexar AR 28mm f3.5. The glass on this lens is fungus, haze and scratch free, and there is very little dust in the lens. The body is in great cosmetic shape showing only slight wear, however there is one issue with the mount. It looks like part of the mount has been shaved off (which can be seen in the pictures below). The aperture and focus rings turn smoothly, and aperture blades are snappy and oil free. This lens does not come with any caps, but it does come with a carrying case. The case is a little beat up but overall is in decent shape.

Price: $15

Konica to Nex Adapter. I am also selling a Konica to Nex adapter.

Price: $20

Shipping for each item is $6.

If anyone has any questions just feel free to ask! I am also open to reasonable offers. I have provided pictures of each of the lenses below:

Pictures:

Nikon 50mm f1.4:

P1040740.

P1040754.

P1040755.

P1040756.

Konica Hexanon 50mm f1.4:

P1040758.

P1040760.

P1040763.

P10407651.

P1040766.