COMPLETED Nikon 400mm f/2.8 AF-S VR G Telephoto Lens *Minty!* | Location: LA, CA US | Ships: ConUS

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by Jonathan F/2, Apr 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jonathan F/2

Jonathan F/2 Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Rating - 100%
    45   0   1

Aug 10, 2011
    Los Angeles, CA
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling</br> Nikon 400mm f/2.8 AF-S VR G Telephoto Lens *Minty!*
    </br>Prices</br> $7899.00
    </br>Location</br> LA, CA US
    </br>Ships to</br> ConUS
    </br>Description</br> I'm regretfully selling my Nikon 400mm f/2.8 AF-S VR G Telephoto Lens. It's bar none, the BEST Nikon super telephoto lens that I've used. It is sharp throughout the aperture range and sharp at both near and far distances. It's just SHARP! Unfortunately my lens hasn't been seeing much use. I've decided to downsize to something that weighs a bit less.

The lens was purchased from Cameta Camera brand new. It is a USA model and not import. The lens is in immaculate condition with some minimal wear mainly around the lens hood area. Glass and barrel are in excellent condition with no marks on the front element. The lens comes with all paperwork, printed email copy of the receipt, hard lens case, case keys, nylon lens cover, two-piece carbon fiber lens hood, lens case strap, lens strap and a black neoprene Lenscoat already attached from day 1! I'm even including the original brown cardboard Nikon box with serial number attached!

Local pick-up with cash payment will receive a discount. Buy with confidence!

* I will also consider trading for a similar condition 200-400mm f/4 VR I or a 300mm f/2.8 VR I + cash on your end.

Sample shot:

</br>Payment accepted</br>
    • Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option)
    • Personal check
    • Personal/Gift PayPal (violates PayPal policy and no buyer protection)
    • Bank transfer (no buyer protection)
    • Cashier's check/money order (no buyer protection)
    Shipping method</br> Free Insured Standard Shipping
    </br>Shipping charge</br> Included
    </br>Handling time</br> 1 Business Day
    </br>References</br> FM: Jonathan F +44 100% / Ebay: mos21 271+ 100% / Nikon Cafe: Jonathan F/2 23+ 100%
    </br>Additional comments</br>
    • Open to trade offers
    • Will ship only to the address on the PayPal transaction details page
    • Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address
    Acknowledgement</br>
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.