COMPLETED Nikon 35mm 1.8 G

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by digitalandfilm, Feb 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. digitalandfilm

digitalandfilm Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Jul 18, 2011
    Nikon Nikkor AF-S G DX 35 mm F/1.8 Lens For Nikon (0018208021833) | eBay

This Lens is a like-new (60 days old) lens which was used sparingly, and includes free UV filter.

I will also include original receipt for warranty purposes- which has date of purchase and serial number of lens.

This is a USA product, and a very sharp example of a Nikon Prime Lens.

As with all my camera auctions- PayPal only and (due to the nature of camera sales) no returns.

Bid with confidence- Buyer is covered with E-Bay Buyer Protection, plus look at my feedback- 12 years with 100% Positive Feedback.

Fast, lightweight f/1.8 prime DX-format NIKKOR lens perfect for low-light conditions, travel, environmental portrait and general photography.

Fast f/1.8 prime NIKKOR lens Perfect for low-light conditions, travel, environmental portrait and general photography

Aspherical lens element Minimizes coma and other types of lens aberrations, further improving image integrity

Exclusive Nikon Silent Wave Motor (SWM) Enables fast, accurate and quiet autofocus

Rounded 7-blade diaphragm Renders more natural appearance of out-of-focus image elements

Engineered for Nikon DX-format digital SLRs Optical formula optimized for use with Nikon DX-format digital SLRs, rendering a picture angle approximating the classic normal angle of view of a 50mm lens on a Nikon FX-format digital SLR or a 35mm film camera

Nikon Super Integrated Coating (SIC) Enhances light transmission efficiency and offers superior color consistency and reduced flare

Close focusing to one foot For creative perspectives and versatility

2. stingOM

stingOM Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Oct 24, 2010
    Ireland
    Is the lens still available?

3. digitalandfilm

digitalandfilm Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0