1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

COMPLETED NIKON 300 f4 AF with adapter included. | Location: COLORADO | Ships: CONUS

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by juangrande, Apr 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. juangrande

juangrande Mu-43 Top Veteran

Rating - 98.1%
    61   1   0

Dec 2, 2012
    COLORADO
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling</br> NIKON 300 f4 AF with adapter included.
    </br>Prices</br> $425
    </br>Location</br> COLORADO
    </br>Ships to</br> CONUS
    </br>Description</br> I have a functionally excellent copy of the Nikon 300mm f4. Optically it is in awesome condition with very little dust. The aperture blades are in perfect operating condition. The dust there would be less if the rear element was easier to clean, but it is deep inside the lens. The drop-in filter optic is in perfect condition. As pictures show there is a small dent and scuff on the lens hood, brassing on the tripod mount knob, and a very small dent in the front thread for filters. I've not used any filters so I don't know if the threads will accept one, but it seems like an easy fix if you wanted to use them. Shipping is free to CONUS only.

I have a Nikon 180mm 2.8 and a TC-16 converter which combined, though not as sharp or bright as the 300mm, is adequate for me. If you want a faster and sharper birding lens this and the Canon L are your best choices. A Nikon to m4/3 adapter is included. Also comes with original rear cap and aftermarket front center-pinch cap.
    </br>Payment accepted</br>
    • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
    Shipping method</br> USPS
    </br>Shipping charge</br> free
    </br>Handling time</br> 1-2
    </br>References</br> here/many
    </br>Additional comments</br> -
    </br>Acknowledgement</br>
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

2. juangrande

Rating - 98.1%
    61   1   0

Dec 2, 2012
    COLORADO
    reasonable offers?

3. juangrande

Rating - 98.1%
    61   1   0

Dec 2, 2012
    COLORADO
    Shot @ 35 yards /f5.6 Different shots but same bird. original FOV and 100% crop.

4. juangrande

Rating - 98.1%
    61   1   0

Dec 2, 2012
    COLORADO
    I listed it on Ebay. I will take $425 until someone bids on it. EDIT: A bid has been made so I'm closing this thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.