1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Nikkor-H Auto 85mm f 1.8 Kogaku & Micro-Nikkor 55mm f 3.5 Macro

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by robertmwilliams, Sep 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. robertmwilliams

robertmwilliams Mu-43 Regular Subscribing Member

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

First off I am new to legacy glass so if this is way too low of an offer then I apologize up front.
    Also as I am new and have no feedback here I will be glad to give anyone who trades 24 hours after you receive them to try them out.
    If you like them, we each keep the items. If not then I will gladly trade back.
    Although I am new here I do have 505 100% feedbacks on eBay as user powerbook-g3.
    Please feel free to ask me any questions or for higher resolution images of any part of the lens.

Lens #1 is a Nikkor-H Auto 85mm f 1.8 Kogaku Japan lens. Its a little soft at f 1.8 but tack sharp just above that. Glass and blades clean, clear and oil free.
    There is a name lightly engraved on the silver band. It does not affect functionality at all and may even be able to be buffed out.

Lens #2 is a Micro-Nikkor 55mm f 3.5 macro lens. It is in great condition with clear glass and oil free blades and functions smoothly. Sharp at all f stops and has pin point focus.

There are sample images here and on my flickr photostream ( Flickr: Robert M. Williams' Photostream ) of images taken with these lenses.

Open to trades for other m4/3 items:
    - VF-2 or VF-3
    - other native lens
    - Olympus branded flash with wireless function (i.e. FL-36R)

I am located in Durham NC USA so this needs to be a CONUS trade.
    If you are in NC I would be happy to work out a way to meet in person.

Thanks.

6133727048_e04b6c08ac.
    Nikkor Lens- 1 - E-PL2 -_ by Robert M. Williams, on Flickr

6133182311_270ea223b7.
    Nikkor Lens- 2 - E-PL2 by Robert M. Williams, on Flickr

6133727440_25d6a33758.
    Nikkor Lens- 3 - E-PL2 - OLYMPUS M.14-42mm F3.5-5.6 II by Robert M. Williams, on Flickr

6133182639_05c516e1a9.
    Nikkor Lens- 4 - E-PL2 - OLYMPUS M.14-42mm F3.5-5.6 II by Robert M. Williams, on Flickr

2. robertmwilliams

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

3. robertmwilliams

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

Have a m4/3 body for my son on the way so now open to trades for other m4/3 items too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.