1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[EXPIRED] Nikkor-H 5cm F2 in Leica Thread Mount (BGN)

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by Brian S, Mar 18, 2012.

1. Brian S

Brian S Mu-43 Top Veteran

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Apr 11, 2009
    (TRADED) Nikkor-H 5cm F2 in Leica Thread Mount, front element had cleaning marks filled in with eye-glass repair kit, cosmetically EX condition. The infinity lock tab has been removed, and the indent for close-focus has been removed. This lens will focus to 18”, but the RF coupling of the Leica will stop at about 2.5ft The front element had cleaning marks when I got it. I diluted the solution from an eye-glass repair kit to fill in the marks, and the performance of the lens was improved. Keep a filter on the lens, blow-clean, use lens-cleaning tissue only. Do not use a wet cleaning solution on the lens. Focus is smooth, aperture is smooth.

Price: $160 shipped within the United States, $175 anywhere else via First Class International. $190 via International Priority Mail. Paypal, Personal Check, Money Order. ($5 discount for check/money order.) I reserve the right to hold shipment until check/MO clears. Return policy: returns must be made within 10 days, refund for the price of the item will be given after receipt. Postage cost is not refundable. Generic UV Filter and Home-Made rear cap included.

Front of lens, dead-on with flash.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

At F2 on the Leica M9:

[​IMG]

At F4 on the M9:

[​IMG]

On the EP-2, Minimum Focus, at F4:

[​IMG]