[FS] Nikkor 300mm F4.5 ED AiS | Location: Portugal | Ships: Europe

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by FernandoBatista, Nov 15, 2012.

1. FernandoBatista

FernandoBatista Mu-43 Regular

0   0   0

Sep 3, 2012
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling</br> Nikkor 300mm F4.5 ED AiS
    </br>Prices</br> 250€
    </br>Location</br> Portugal
    </br>Ships to</br> Europe
    </br>Description</br> A very good, reasonably fast legacy super tele, it's very easy to manual focus due to the internal focus design.

Although is not important for m4/3, but this lens has a dandelion chip, it meters with every Nikon body and it allows trap focus (only takes a photo when image is perfectly focused). I could be useful for anyone with both systems.

Here’s a photo of the bayonet with the chip installed:

More info on the dandelion chip:
    Dandelion Nikon.

The original tripod foot didn’t came with the lens when I bought it, so I bought a canon foot and machined a teflon ring to make it fit. No alteration was made to the lens itself, it’s just a teflon ring to fill the space between the canon colar and the lens. The ring is of course rotatable and fully removable, just like the original one. Everything is rock solid once tightened.

The lens is in overall good condition, mechanics are excellent, the iris is snappy, and focusing action is smooth with no play or stiffness.
    Optics are clear from haze or fungus, there’s a few scratches from cleaning, but nothing major or worth noting, just the normal from an old AF lens. It also has very little dust on the rear element, this lenses usually get a lot of dust on the rear element due to it’s position and being very hard to clean, but this one is very clean.
    Aesthetically it could be better, there’s many scratches on the paint job, although no dents, there are no signs of the lens ever being dropped. The scratches seems to be mostly from regular use through the years.

It’s a very sharp sample, easily better than a 70-300mm VR, even wide open.

The dandelion chip works perfectly, it meters on every Nikon body and trap focus is perfectly tuned. It works very well.

I also includes a third party plastic front cap, Nikon-like:
    </br>Payment accepted</br>
    • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
    • Bank transfer (no buyer protection)
    Shipping method</br> Insured shipping
    </br>Shipping charge</br> 22€ (discount available)
    </br>Handling time</br> Next day shipping
    </br>References</br> FredMiranda: ferbatista; Ebay: falexbatista
    </br>Additional comments</br>
    • Open to trade offers
    • Open to reasonable offers below asking price
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.