1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

Nikkor 105mm f2.5 AIS

Discussion in 'Native Lenses' started by Phlodge, Sep 7, 2014.

1. Phlodge

Phlodge Mu-43 Regular

Sep 3, 2014
    England
    Hi there

Can anybody help me please

I have a chance to buy the above lens .. what sort of price should I be looking to pay

Condition is excellent, very small bump on the filter ring, but a filter can be fitted.

Not got a clue what the pricing is like on older lens so just want to make sure I am not being ripped off

Thanks
    Phil

2. RnR

RnR Mu-43 All-Pro

Sep 25, 2011
    Brisbane, Australia
    Hasse
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Phlodge

Phlodge Mu-43 Regular

Sep 3, 2014
    England
    Only my second thread and did it early this morning .. doh put it in the wrong forum.

Too much red wine last night.

Thanks

4. Phlodge

Phlodge Mu-43 Regular

Sep 3, 2014
    England
    Now on a proper PC, and can open the ebay link you sent me, didn't know you could do that i.e. go backwards with ebay.??

Anyway thats been most helpful, I think the £250 i am being asked for is a bit rich and probably over the top as its not in mint condition.

Thanks for the help.

5. RnR

RnR Mu-43 All-Pro

Sep 25, 2011
    Brisbane, Australia
    Hasse
    Yeah, on ebay there is a little checkbox down a little on the left hand side, to show sold listings. I think it only shows the last 3 months. £250 sounds a bit much, but keep looking. On a Metabones Speedbooster, the 105 f2.5 get very very close to the native Olympus 75mm f1.8 - https://www.mu-43.com/showthread.php?t=52603&p=524558#post524558 :D

6. Phlodge

Phlodge Mu-43 Regular

Sep 3, 2014
    England
    Your a star thanks

:smile:

7. SpecFoto

SpecFoto Mu-43 Veteran

Aug 28, 2012
    So Cal
    Jim

This is an excellent lens choice. I bought this lens 2 years ago for $225 USD from Adorama in EX+ shape. Ones with a ding on the filter element would have been less. Prices have gone up a bit from then due to demand for the AIS lenses in video work.

8. Phlodge

Phlodge Mu-43 Regular

Sep 3, 2014
    England
    I managed to get one, its in excellent condition, both front and rear elements are perfect and no dust that I can see so well pleased with that. Especially as it was £179, therefore significantly less than one I first saw, which had a ding in the filter thread.

Feel I need to give a plug for the retailer as they were excellent and I got the goods delivered within 24 hours of ordering, doesn't get much better than that so well done Mifsuds, Brixham, UK.

• Like Like x 2