'Nifty Fifties'

Discussion in 'Open Discussion' started by RT_Panther, Oct 15, 2012.

1. RT_Panther

RT_Panther Mu-43 Legend

May 4, 2011
    Texas
    Nifty Fifties
    On a side note, (in one of the shots) are those baby chickens that are being served up :confused: 

• Like Like x 1
  2. lubov

lubov Mu-43 Veteran

Apr 4, 2011
    Certainly looks like it, skewered through the eyes sockets,mmmm yum!

3. LeoS

LeoS Mu-43 Top Veteran

Aug 6, 2012
    Nice.

Btw, I think those are roasted pigeons.... :D  But don't let me get in the way of your perverted thoughts...

4. Just Jim

Just Jim Mu-43 Top Veteran

Oct 20, 2011
    I don't think I could eat the ones skewered throught the eye's... If I could I order them sans head, yeah why not. But man those sticks in the eyes... no.

Yeah 50's rock.

5. Wasabi Bob

Wasabi Bob Mu-43 All-Pro

Less decisions = better photos?

I have to agree. Having a fixed lens removes the decision as to where to set the zoom. Picture composition becomes simpler. Back in my High school film days a zoom lens was an expensive option. I shot primarily with a 50 mm or a 28 mm.

6. Hyubie

Hyubie Unique like everyone else

Oct 15, 2010
    Massachusetts
    Herbert
    You need to go out more, preferably in your local Asian center/Chinatown. :smile: Those look yummy. How about one-day old fried chicks? Or even better, grilled chicken intestines? :biggrin:

6520565865_770d59e35b_z.
    (No, sadly not taken with a nifty fifty.)

• Like Like x 1
  7. PENpal

PENpal Mu-43 Veteran Subscribing Member

Feb 15, 2011
    delisyosoooo

8. Just Jim

Just Jim Mu-43 Top Veteran

Oct 20, 2011
    I'm perfectly fine eating about anything.. but the sticks in the eyes is just yikes. I bit an eye doctor when I was a kid. No one touches my eyes. grrr..

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.