1. Reminder: Please user our affiliate links to get to your favorite stores for holiday shopping!

Niece's Bday GF2 SLR Magic 35mm

Discussion in 'Video to Share' started by ApGfoo, Apr 16, 2013.

1. ApGfoo

ApGfoo Mu-43 Regular

Dec 10, 2012
    Bay Area
    [ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MuPbdMpanOk]Francheska B-Day - YouTube[/ame]

A couple cousin's had the NEX's. They casually shoot stills. I wouldn't mind trying their cam out for video next time.

Let me know what you guys think of the video Thanks in advance.

Read the link for a lengthier observation shooting with the gf2 and slr magic
    ApGfoo's Blog!: Francheska's Cowgirl B-Day

2. woody112704

woody112704 Mu-43 Top Veteran

Dec 13, 2012
    Iowa
    Jared
    Won't pop up for me due to EMI Music Publishing on copyright grounds. Just thought I'd let you know.

3. ApGfoo

ApGfoo Mu-43 Regular

Dec 10, 2012
    Bay Area
    I see. Thanks for letting me know.

Here's a vimeo link of the same video. It seems the availability is limited because of the song choice. It seems to work on a desktop/laptop but not on any mobile devices.

https://vimeo.com/64179646

4. woody112704

woody112704 Mu-43 Top Veteran

Dec 13, 2012
    Iowa
    Jared
    The vimeo worked. I'm on my desktop not sure why the youtube didn't work. Great video and looks like everyone had fun.

5. ApGfoo

ApGfoo Mu-43 Regular

Dec 10, 2012
    Bay Area
    I see. Others have had the same problem. For me it works on my desktop but not on my phone.

At least the vimeo version worked. Thanks for watching and for the comment.

6. Krydner

Krydner New to Mu-43

Apr 20, 2013
    Vancouver, BC
    Youtube worked for me. I liked the look of the effects you added around 0:39. I kind of wished you played with that stuff a bit more in the video, but it would be easy to overdo. Also, the cowgirl theme was pretty badass.

7. ApGfoo

ApGfoo Mu-43 Regular

Dec 10, 2012
    Bay Area
    Thanks for the comment. I agree the film burn transition is pretty cool and you're right it can be easily overdone. I could have used it 1 or 2 more times no problem which I should have.