1. Reminder: Please user our affiliate links to get to your favorite stores for holiday shopping!

COMPLETED NIB FL-300 R Olympus Flash

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by biphers, Jul 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. biphers

biphers New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Jun 5, 2012
    Southern California, USA
    Nick
    Just received this flash from Amazon (47st Photo). Purchased as part of the rebate offer along with my new EM5. Item was removed from box to take a picture of it and returned to the box. I tested it by firing a couple of shots, and it appears to work perfectly, but I already have a FL-36R so I don't really need this flash. Box and all original packaging included, but no UPC on box. I will include a copy of the sale receipt as well for the warranty.

I have traded with another member here on the marketplace (Macloon), and I have perfect feedback on eBay under the same name (Biphers). I always ship promptly and package carefully.

I would like to get $110 for the flash, PayPal gift please. I will ship for free USPS Priority mail upon payment.

I will post a picture when I get home if I figure out how. If that doesn't work, pm me and I will email a picture. Thx.

Attached Files:

2. biphers

biphers New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Jun 5, 2012
    Southern California, USA
    Nick
    Hope someone shows some interest soon...

Bump

3. biphers

biphers New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Jun 5, 2012
    Southern California, USA
    Nick
    Lowered price

Bump and lowered price to $110. Too much lower and I'll end up with another flash :wink:

4. biphers

biphers New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Jun 5, 2012
    Southern California, USA
    Nick
    Sold and shipped!

Flash is sold! Thanks phdezra and µU-43!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.