1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED *NIB* Capture Camera System by Peak Design

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by lotsofkids, Jul 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lotsofkids

lotsofkids Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Apr 8, 2011
    Northeast Ohio
    Diane
    Hi everyone....

I have a brand new in box Capture System that has been sitting in my closet collecting dust. I LOVED the concept and grabbed this when it was being offered at Kickstarter last summer, however, my lifestyle doesn't really warrant this...so it is your opportunity to get one at a super price.

These are retailing now on Amazon, B&H and on the Peak Design website for $79.99

I will offer this at $60 shipped. (that should cover my $50 invested, any Paypal fees and mailing)

It has a loyal following and great reviews. The website below has a neat video to see the item in use.

The Capture Camera Clip System by Peak Design - wear your DSLR camera on any backpack strap or belt.

2. mclarenf3

mclarenf3 Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

Nov 23, 2010
    Canada
    It's a marvelous product. Here's a couple photos of it in use:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

GLWS!

3. lotsofkids

lotsofkids Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Apr 8, 2011
    Northeast Ohio
    Diane
    Thanks Mclaren!

Your photos are awesome! I know someone will really enjoy this. It is built solid!

PS: I bought a great EPL1 body from YOU last year for my teenaged daughter (mainly, so she would stop borrowing my camera LOL) She has become quite the little upcoming photographer. I recently got her a used 14-150 zoom and the EV2.

Nice seeing you again ; )

4. mclarenf3

mclarenf3 Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

Nov 23, 2010
    Canada
    Oh right! I'm glad she's enjoying it.

5. Ig7

Ig7 Mu-43 Veteran Subscribing Member

Rating - 100%
    20   0   0

Aug 24, 2011
    pm sent

6. lotsofkids

lotsofkids Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Apr 8, 2011
    Northeast Ohio
    Diane
    Ok....this has been SOLD and no longer available.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.