1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Newbie here

Discussion in 'Panasonic Cameras' started by Xianricca, Jul 15, 2012.

1. Xianricca

Xianricca Mu-43 Rookie

Jul 15, 2012
    Hey guys. Figured I would introduce myself since I've been lurking for a bit.

Getting ready for a trip to Vietnam so I figured it was time to buy a new to me camera. I just picked up a GF1 body off eBay and I grabbed a $15 Holga lens while I look for a good deal on a 20mm/f1.7 and an EVF.

I'll be checking over the forums looking for tid bits of knowledge and tips.

-Christian

2. RevBob

RevBob Super Moderator Subscribing Member

Jun 4, 2011
    NorthWestern PA
    Bob
    Welcome to the forum!

3. Dave in Wales

Dave in Wales Mu-43 All-Pro

Nov 5, 2011
    West Wales
    Croeso Christian....Welcome in Welsh :smile:

4. Wasabi Bob

Wasabi Bob Mu-43 All-Pro

Welcome

Sounds like a great trip! You've picked a nice place to start. I follow several forums and this one is by far the best. Friendly people who will give you good honest advice.
    Welcome!

5. Xianricca

Xianricca Mu-43 Rookie

Jul 15, 2012
    Thanks guys. I've browsed a few other forums but this one I seem to keep coming back to. The iOS app helps too haha.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.