1. Reminder: Please user our affiliate links to get to your favorite stores for holiday shopping!

[EXPIRED] NEW- White GM1 in Box! | Location: USA | Ships: ConUSA

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by SteveNunez, Jan 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SteveNunez

SteveNunez Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

Oct 11, 2010
    South Florida
    Steve Nunez
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling
    NEW- White GM1 in Box!

Prices
    $325 shipped

Ships to
    ConUSA

Description
    Hey guys, I ordered 2 GM1's and I prefer the silver/black combo and want to sell the new in box GM1 in white.
    It is new with everything included in a new box- only the lens was removed- all else is still inside. This is an imported model but has NTSC and English and is identical to the USA version- no difference at all. I purchased it new from Amazon and can return it but I'd rather not deal with a return and return shipping for a changed mind......I feel as if it's my fault and don't want to return to vendor.

I really like the orange one and would be willing to trade but I doubt anyone wants to do that- but open to it if anyone is interested- otherwise a straight sale of $325 would work.
    I'll ship the next day of received funds.......I have 100% feedback rating on eBay as steveanunez with over 400 transactions- I am also Paypal Business Verified and have bought/sold cameras on this forum as well as others- a simple search will reveal.

I also would be interested in trading for a MINT Pan 100-300 lens- if you're interested, send me an emai; steve at stevenunez dot com

Anyway- I know it's a long shot but - NEW white GM1 in box- ready to go!

Payment accepted
    • Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option)
    • Personal check
    • Personal/Gift PayPal (violates PayPal policy and no buyer protection)
    • Bank transfer (no buyer protection)
    Shipping method
    UPS Ground

Shipping charge
    Free

Handling time
    1 day

References
    eBay- steveanunez

Additional comments
    • Open to trade offers
    • Not open to offers below asking price (Price is firm)
    • Will ship only to the address on the PayPal transaction details page
    Acknowledgement
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

2. cnyap

cnyap Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Jan 30, 2015
    50FPS?

On amazon (reading the reviews and specs), it looks like it will not record at 30 or 60FPS, it records only at 50FPS.

3. KBeezie

KBeezie Mu-43 Top Veteran

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Sep 15, 2012
    Grand Rapids, Mi
    Karl Blessing
    DPReview puts it at 30fps progressive, 60fps interlaced.

I got my eye on this one, but pending the funds.

4. cnyap

cnyap Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Jan 30, 2015
    That's because they review the American version, but it is unclear if this model is. Notice on Amazon the import model is around $550 with lens (with only 9 reviews, one of which mentions this video issue) versus the higher selling version costs $750.

5. SteveNunez

SteveNunez Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

Oct 11, 2010
    South Florida
    Steve Nunez
    I can put a battery in and check the video options if you'd guys like- as for now it's sitting new in the box and I haven't even put a battery into it..........but I have to admit I'm getting tempted to keep it and buy an orange cover for it- looks real trick like that!

I've just sold my Sony A7 and trying to reduce the number of cameras I have..........but love the GM1's !

6. SteveNunez

SteveNunez Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

Oct 11, 2010
    South Florida
    Steve Nunez
    No interest.........I guess I'll put a grip on it and start using it........if anyone should become interested- drop me a note, I have quite a few cameras and don't need this one as I have one of these already....anyway, a PM should work if anyone becomes interested.
    Cheers guys~~~~

- - - Updated - - -

This version is the 50 fps version- but it does do 24P.
    (Lens is not included......but for an extra $25, the all metal grip can be added.)

Attached Files:

7. SteveNunez

SteveNunez Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

Oct 11, 2010
    South Florida
    Steve Nunez
    The lens is not included.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.