[FT] New unopened Olympus 45mm for New unopened Google Nexus 4 | Location: USA/NYC | Ships: USA/NYC

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by jair, Jan 29, 2013.

1. jair

jair Mu-43 Regular

0   0   0

Feb 14, 2012
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Trade
    Trading</br> New unopened Olympus 45mm for New unopened Google Nexus 4
    </br>Location</br> USA/NYC
    </br>Ships to</br> USA/NYC
    </br>Description</br> It is fairly simple, I am living in Netherlands and I am going to visit New York at the begining of March. Here, for some reason, is probably the cheapest place to buy Oly 45mm at 225 euro, which at current exchange rate is 303 USD.

USA, however is the cheapest place to buy Google Nexus 4, with the 8gb version going for 299 USD, almost the same price. Unfortunately the Google Play Store accepts only USA based IP addresses and USA credit cards.

So what I am proposing is that I buy the lens from here, will keep it in the package, you order the phone for me and we can meet and exchange the goods in person begining of March.

Does that sounds reasonable?

If you are interested send me a PM and we can iron out the details. It is quite possible that other lenses are cheaper here too, I know that the oly 9-18 is also slightly cheaper.
    </br>References</br> -
    </br>Acknowledgment</br>
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

2. jair

jair Mu-43 Regular

0   0   0

Feb 14, 2012
    bump

anyone?
    You save $100 and it is risk free as the exchange will be in person.

3. jair

jair Mu-43 Regular

0   0   0

Feb 14, 2012
    last bump.
    I believe it is a reasonable deal where both sides can get quite good value in it.