1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

New Toys

Discussion in 'Adapted Lenses' started by RaZZ3R, Apr 13, 2012.

1. RaZZ3R

RaZZ3R Mu-43 Regular

Jun 19, 2011
    Italy
    Ovidiu
    Just got a few toys to play with, althou I don't have an adaptor for M43 yet, I got a Auto Revuenon 50mm f 1.8 Multi Coating and Hanimar Atuo S 135mm f 2.8 with a free Revue ML SLR fully functional next to nothing about 50 bucks. I went for the lens first so that I wouldn't miss the offer (allways interested in using a film SLR) and next month I'll get an adaptor and macro rings (can't wait to experiment with those). Here are some shots that I made after spending half a day cleaning and recoditioning them:

Attached Files:

2. DeeJayK

DeeJayK Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Feb 8, 2011
    Pacific Northwest, USA
    Keith
    I've never heard of this brand. Does this use a Pentax M42 screw-in lens?

3. zorki1

zorki1 Mu-43 Regular

Aug 26, 2010
    Looks like a Practika camera, that 50 might actually be a Pentacon lens, if so, it'll rock.

4. RaZZ3R

RaZZ3R Mu-43 Regular

Jun 19, 2011
    Italy
    Ovidiu
    Revue is a rebranded Praktica and the exact model is the Praktica MTL 5 Series build in Germany betwin 1978-1984 at the Dresdon factory owned by Pentacon. It uses the standar M42 lens and I choosen the M42 over the Pentax K mount because tge large portfolios and avalability of lenses (and cheeper also).

5. RaZZ3R

RaZZ3R Mu-43 Regular

Jun 19, 2011
    Italy
    Ovidiu
    Yes it actualy is a Pentacon rebranded lens and also the camera is a Praktica rebranded SLR but it still look sexy. When I walk with it today in the city I felt so like the 80's and I'm only 24 :rofl: but it was a good feeling, new and uniq, everything felt like the old 80's comunisem and it was like my eye sites got a sepia filter everywhere I look ... I think I'm on LDS with this old tech :rofl:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.