1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

New Toys

Discussion in 'Adapted Lenses' started by RaZZ3R, Apr 13, 2012.

1. RaZZ3R

RaZZ3R Mu-43 Regular

Jun 19, 2011
    Italy
    Ovidiu
    Just got a few toys to play with, althou I don't have an adaptor for M43 yet, I got a Auto Revuenon 50mm f 1.8 Multi Coating and Hanimar Atuo S 135mm f 2.8 with a free Revue ML SLR fully functional next to nothing about 50 bucks. I went for the lens first so that I wouldn't miss the offer (allways interested in using a film SLR) and next month I'll get an adaptor and macro rings (can't wait to experiment with those). Here are some shots that I made after spending half a day cleaning and recoditioning them:

Attached Files:

2. DeeJayK

DeeJayK Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Feb 8, 2011
    Pacific Northwest, USA
    Keith
    I've never heard of this brand. Does this use a Pentax M42 screw-in lens?

3. zorki1

zorki1 Mu-43 Regular

Aug 26, 2010
    Looks like a Practika camera, that 50 might actually be a Pentacon lens, if so, it'll rock.

4. RaZZ3R

RaZZ3R Mu-43 Regular

Jun 19, 2011
    Italy
    Ovidiu
    Revue is a rebranded Praktica and the exact model is the Praktica MTL 5 Series build in Germany betwin 1978-1984 at the Dresdon factory owned by Pentacon. It uses the standar M42 lens and I choosen the M42 over the Pentax K mount because tge large portfolios and avalability of lenses (and cheeper also).

5. RaZZ3R

RaZZ3R Mu-43 Regular

Jun 19, 2011
    Italy
    Ovidiu
    Yes it actualy is a Pentacon rebranded lens and also the camera is a Praktica rebranded SLR but it still look sexy. When I walk with it today in the city I felt so like the 80's and I'm only 24 :rofl: but it was a good feeling, new and uniq, everything felt like the old 80's comunisem and it was like my eye sites got a sepia filter everywhere I look ... I think I'm on LDS with this old tech :rofl: