New Top 10 Stats section

Discussion in 'Help and Feedback' started by Amin Sabet, Jan 17, 2010.

1. Amin Sabet

Amin Sabet Administrator Moderator

Apr 10, 2009
    Boston, MA (USA)
    If you scroll to the bottom of the main forums index, you'll see a new "Top 10" stats section, which shows, amongst other things, the members with the most "thanked" posts. I think it's a nice way to keep track of the members who are contributing quite a bit to our forums.

If you poke around that stats area, clicking on various arrows, you'll find links to view other stats (eg, top referrers, most profile views, etc) as well as to see more than the top 10.

3/4/10 addendum: the stats have been removed from the main forum index but remain viewable here for anyone interested.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Vidar

Vidar Mu-43 Top Veteran Charter Member

Dec 31, 2009
    Bergen, Norway
    Stats are fun:bravo-009:

• Like Like x 1
  3. BBW

BBW Super Moderator Emeritus Charter Member

Yes, very cool and handy feature, Amin.:cool:

Vidar, I appreciate your having your flickr link and just added you as a contact on flickr, though there I am not under BBW, but Otra2004. Oh the hazards of different screen names, eh? (Right now my flickr shots are pretty much all of our new dog...but I plan on adding others down the line with my new micro 4/3rds.)

• Like Like x 1
  4. Vidar

Vidar Mu-43 Top Veteran Charter Member

Dec 31, 2009
    Bergen, Norway
    Cool BBW, just added you:smile:

I like dogs so thats no problem:biggrin:

My Iphoto is full of many BORING inside shots from this winter (think christmas tree details and flowers) , canĀ“t wait for the spring, will climb lots of mountains bringing my E-P1 + Leica M2.

Btw just ordered the Voigtlander Nokton 35mm, f1.4 which I also gonna use on both my dear cameras, pretty excited about it, have been thinking (and saving) long for which 35mm lens to buy.

• Like Like x 1
  5. BBW

BBW Super Moderator Emeritus Charter Member

I'm laughing about the iPhoto...yes, I have tons, and not just mine but my husband's shots and some of our daughter's. :biggrin:

Your Voigtlander sounds very good and I'm sure everyone will look forward to seeing some of your shots and hearing what you think about it, too.