New to mu-43 and the forum...

Ranger099

Mu-43 Rookie
Long time DSLR shooter moving entirely to mu-43. Switched mainly due to size and full-time AF during video. Excited to find a forum dedicated to my new gear.

I have the GF1, 20 1.7, and 45 2.8. Waiting on my GH2, 14 2.5 and 100-300 pre-orders. The GH2 is going to be a game changer with it's AF (coming from a Canon 7D and other "pro" speed DSLR's - I couldn't make a move until I knew the AF was at least close). So that's enough about me...on to posting some pics in the portrait section. :biggrin:

Gwendal

Mu-43 Veteran
Welcome - have a seat ! You'll find here is a great place - among other things, because you have a huge variety of experiences/styles/interests/gear, people who combine their m43 with a DSLR or film, m43-only shooters...

Fiddler

Mu-43 Veteran
Welcome!

Long time DSLR shooter moving entirely to mu-43. Switched mainly due to size and full-time AF during video. Excited to find a forum dedicated to my new gear.

I have the GF1, 20 1.7, and 45 2.8. Waiting on my GH2, 14 2.5 and 100-300 pre-orders. The GH2 is going to be a game changer with it's AF (coming from a Canon 7D and other "pro" speed DSLR's - I couldn't make a move until I knew the AF was at least close). So that's enough about me...on to posting some pics in the portrait section. :biggrin:

Latest threads

Top Bottom