1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

New to mu-43 and the forum...

Discussion in 'Welcomes and introductions' started by Ranger099, Oct 10, 2010.

1. Ranger099

Ranger099 Mu-43 Rookie

Oct 10, 2010
    Long time DSLR shooter moving entirely to mu-43. Switched mainly due to size and full-time AF during video. Excited to find a forum dedicated to my new gear.

I have the GF1, 20 1.7, and 45 2.8. Waiting on my GH2, 14 2.5 and 100-300 pre-orders. The GH2 is going to be a game changer with it's AF (coming from a Canon 7D and other "pro" speed DSLR's - I couldn't make a move until I knew the AF was at least close). So that's enough about me...on to posting some pics in the portrait section. :biggrin:

• Like Like x 2
  2. Gwendal

Gwendal Mu-43 Veteran

Jun 6, 2010
    Welcome - have a seat ! You'll find here is a great place - among other things, because you have a huge variety of experiences/styles/interests/gear, people who combine their m43 with a DSLR or film, m43-only shooters...

• Like Like x 1
  3. Herman

Herman Mu-43 All-Pro

Feb 7, 2010
    The Netherlands
    Hello and welcome !

4. Fiddler

Fiddler Mu-43 Veteran

Welcome!

5. BBW

BBW Super Moderator Emeritus

6. Ranger099

Ranger099 Mu-43 Rookie

Oct 10, 2010
    Thanks everyone for the warm welcome!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.