New to Mico 4/3

Stringer

Mu-43 Regular
Just posting to introduce myself. A long time only SLR user 45 years plus.
Just starting to use my new GF1. Have not produced anything good yet. The wife continues to say when are going to bring your REAL camera and leave that toy at home.
Time will show her wrong.:rolleyes:

cosinaphile

Mu-43 All-Pro
share the new toy with your wife, let her feel how light a interchangable lens camera can be ,let her see the output ,throw a fast 50 1.4 manual focus lens on [cost of a 50 or plus adapter casn be 40 -100 dollars] and shoot some b&w i suspect she will decide to keep it for herself,

.....dilemma not solved

squeegee

Mu-43 Veteran
share the new toy with your wife, let her feel how light a interchangable camera can be let her see the output ,throw a fast 50 1.4 manual focus lens on [cost of a 50 or plus adapter casn be 40 -100 dollars] and shoot some b&w i suspect she will decide to keep it for herself,

.....dilemma not solved
no, no, no,

Give your 140 lbs camera to your wife because you care about her and want her to have the better camera. Make her lug that around. Since you're in Hamilton, go on a 20 km hike around the Niagra Escarpment. Niagara Escarpment Commission - City of Hamilton Make sure you go up and down the hill sides a lot.

Stringer

Mu-43 Regular
I'd let her use my 50 lbs. of camera, the problem is she already has one 5D, won't even take the power pack off to lighten the load. Has no problem even carrying the backpack with an extra lens in it. Not sure what to say we look like with me and my GF1 with 20MM on it and her with the 5D loaded.:rofl:

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom