1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

New to m43

Discussion in 'Panasonic Cameras' started by trusap25, Sep 30, 2010.

1. trusap25

trusap25 New to Mu-43

Sep 30, 2010
    Wa
    Hey Guys,

Just recently picked up a Panasonic G2 from newegg after selling my T1i. Loved the m43 just waiting for the price to drop a little. Sold the canon with and picked up the G2 for 580 from newegg, which I thought was a deal. But thinking about getting a couple of lens my friend told me to get a canon adapter and use a couple of the older lens...?

Any recommendations?

Trusap25

• Like Like x 1
  2. deirdre

deirdre Mu-43 Top Veteran

Aug 9, 2010
    Welcome, though I'm a loudmouth, I'm really only a couple months ahead of you on the quest for better images.

• Like Like x 1
  3. bilzmale

bilzmale Mu-43 All-Pro

Hello and welcome. Panny has some nice native lenses but legacy lenses are very popular.

• Like Like x 1
  4. BBW

BBW Super Moderator Emeritus

Congrats on your new G2, trusap and welcome aboard. There's a treasure trove of info both in the Adapted Lenses forum and within the broad based membership here. Looking forward to your photos down the line!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.