1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

New to m4/3rds

Discussion in 'Welcomes and introductions' started by alevan, Jun 24, 2010.

1. alevan

alevan New to Mu-43

Jun 24, 2010
    I am a long time regular 4/3rds user and purchased an EPL-1 + kit lens last week. Just received my m4/3 to 4/3 adaptor and can't wait to try out my SHG 4/3 lenses on the EPL-1.

• Like Like x 1
  2. BBW

BBW Super Moderator Emeritus

Welcome and congrats on that E-PL1. Now you will have the best of both worlds!:biggrin:

I'm going to move your thread into the Welcomes and Introductions forum, but please do post any thoughts or questions about the E-PL1 in the Olympus forum and I'm sure you'll fit right in with everyone in the Adapted Lenses forum, too.:wink:

Glad to have you aboard!

3. alevan

alevan New to Mu-43

Jun 24, 2010
    Thanks and I look forward to these Forums.

4. Good luck and welcome!

I've seen your posts on the other forum and see you as a good contributor. I appreciate your work and images as you've posted before. Good luck with all.

VK

5. Brian Mosley

Brian Mosley Administrator Emeritus

Dec 15, 2009
    Congratulations and welcome :friends:

Cheers

Brian

6. alevan

alevan New to Mu-43

Jun 24, 2010
    Thanks Brian,

Good to see (or read) a familiar face.
    alevan

• Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.