1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

New to m 4/3

Discussion in 'Welcomes and introductions' started by fcyphotography, Mar 11, 2012.

1. fcyphotography

fcyphotography Mu-43 Rookie

Mar 10, 2012
    NYC
    Hello friends,

Glad to be a new member of this user group.

I started u 4/3 with Pana GF1, then later on purchased GF3, EPM1, G3 and now waiting for OMD.

I mostly shoot with prime lens, pana 20mm 1.7 used to be my favorite, now i mostly use pana 14mm 2.5, PL 25mm 1.4 and Oly 45mm 1.8, Plus Rokinon 7.5mm fisheye.

I also shoot with other mirrorless, including Sony Nex-5, Samsung Nx10.

I shoot with adapters for with other DSLR lens, M42 lens and M nount lens from time to time.

I had been with Pentax, Oly, Nikon DSLR for a while and now I believe m 4/3 cameras are the way to go. I am really tired of carrying so many DSLR gears when going out to shoot.

Mirrorless really bring all the fun back to photography, especially the art filter from Oly, and the m 4/3 cameras have the best lens collections so far.

Hope to interact with photographers here more.

Frank from NYC

• Like Like x 2
  2. Ned

Ned Mu-43 Legend

Jul 18, 2010
    Alberta, Canada
    Welcome Frank! Glad you found our community...

• Like Like x 1
  3. starlabs

starlabs Mu-43 Top Veteran

Sep 30, 2010
    Los Angeles
    Welcome Frank!!

• Like Like x 1
  4. jyc860923

jyc860923 Mu-43 Hall of Famer Subscribing Member

Feb 28, 2012
    Shenyang, China
    贾一川
    Hi Frank

let's see your shots, welcome here

• Like Like x 1
  5. Neon

Neon Mu-43 Regular

Mar 12, 2012
    North Wales,UK.
    Hello Frank I have just arrived here I am still using a DSLR (Canon 7D) and am about to get into 4/3 as I am fed up with the bulk/weight.
    Have fun.
    Neil

• Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.