New to forum

Discussion in 'Welcomes and introductions' started by Sammyboy, Oct 27, 2010.

1. Sammyboy

Sammyboy m43 Pro

Oct 26, 2010
    Steeler Country
    Hello all,
    I discovered this site a few weeks ago and it really impressed me, so I just now joined.

It is head and shoulders above the other micro-43 sites, and I see a lot of familiar names and faces from those other sites have joined here.

I have WAY too much equipment to list, but my favorite mu-43 is the E-P2 with the 14-42 zoom.

I would like to share some pic's of my E-P2 setup with my Nikon 82ED fieldscope, and a moon shot with this setup.

Thank you,

• Like Like x 2
  2. BBW

BBW Super Moderator Emeritus

Sam, welcome and thank you on behalf of all the members here for your compliment!

There seems to have been an error in however you uploaded your photographs to the site. Please check out this thread which deals with embedding or attaching: and then if you'd like to use the gallery this one will explain how the gallery system works:

If you continue to have any problems, please let us know by posting here: on the Help and Feedback forum.

I'm sure it was some little issue and you'll be able to fix it. In the mean time, we're very glad to have you here, Sam.:biggrin:
  3. jonima

jonima Mu-43 Regular

Welcome from the Netherlands!!

4. Sammyboy

Sammyboy m43 Pro

Oct 26, 2010
    Steeler Country
    BBW & Johan, thanks for the warm welcome.
    I think I have figured out the correct way to post images, I guess I'll find out shortly.
    • Like Like x 2
  5. Fiddler

Fiddler Mu-43 Veteran

Welcome Sam :smile:
  6. Alf

Alf Mu-43 Top Veteran

Mar 23, 2010
    Northeastern Tuscany
  7. bilzmale

bilzmale Mu-43 All-Pro

Hello and welcome Sam.