1. Reminder: Please user our affiliate links to get to your favorite stores for holiday shopping!

[NEW]Tele and Macro lens from Korea

Discussion in 'This or That? (MFT only)' started by zerotiu, Oct 27, 2011.

1. zerotiu

zerotiu Mu-43 Veteran

Sep 13, 2011
    Indonesia-Singapore
    just saw 43rumors and got this :
    telel and macro lens from Korea :D

Kit :
    Anydica > Products > Olympus Pen Lens
    PRICE for kit : http://anydicamall.cafe24.com/front/php/product.php?product_no=112&main_cate_no=56&display_group=1
    128,000 won. About 115+ USD. The footer says Seoul, so it is in South Korea. I'm glad.. it's around 900+USD if the store is in North Korea (using http://www.xe.com to convert :) )

Tele Lens :
    Anydica > Main Products > Olympus Pen + Tele Lens[​IMG]

Macro Lens :
    Anydica > Main Products > Olympus Pen + Macro Lens
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  2. Luke

Luke Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Jul 30, 2010
    Milwaukee, WI
    Luke
    I didn't pixel peep, but the small samples look pretty good....especially if that price is for real (both for around $115?).

Strange looking for sure, but if it's cheap and it works, it's a nice option.

3. zerotiu

zerotiu Mu-43 Veteran

Sep 13, 2011
    Indonesia-Singapore
    yeah.. I definitely buy this if the samples are that good. I'm waiting response from the site, jsut want to make sure the price.

4. avidone

avidone Mu-43 Top Veteran

Jun 24, 2011
    Rome, Italy
  5. zerotiu

zerotiu Mu-43 Veteran

Sep 13, 2011
    Indonesia-Singapore
    hey..it is in Indonesia. Wow.. I'll call them tomorrow :)
    I think they are the same, the difference is maybe with the filter adapter.

I've updated the price information from the mail I've received

6. Ned

Ned Mu-43 Legend

Jul 18, 2010
    Alberta, Canada
    Heh, the picture confused me at first. I thought it was a retractable lens like the m.Zuiko 14-42mm, using the same barrel design, lol. It took me a little while to figure out that these are converter lenses which fit on the front of the m.Zuiko 14-42mm. :rofl:

7. avidone

avidone Mu-43 Top Veteran

Jun 24, 2011
    Rome, Italy
    looking around where these seem to turn up on a google search, it seems they are "universal" for sticking on the front of any camera lens which can be adapted down to 28mm (filter?) thread-- anyway, if anyone gets them, I would certainly be curious to see what sort of results you obtain... wondering at that small diameter if there might be some vignetting

8. Ned

Ned Mu-43 Legend

Jul 18, 2010
    Alberta, Canada
    Also, isn't the tele converter someting like 7.5x? What kind of light loss and image degredation can we expect from that? I would want to put it on a higher grade lens than the kit zoom, as I can't imagine that lens resolving detail at 7.5x its normal focal length. A SHG Zuiko lens could handle that easily enough, but not with a 28mm thread, lol.

9. Sammyboy

Sammyboy m43 Pro

Oct 26, 2010
    Steeler Country
    This looks like the conversion lenses sold under the name of "Crystal Optics" many years ago. Their target was the Nikon Coolpix 990, a very versatile camera during it's time, it had a 28mm thread on the lens. Although I never owned the "Crystal Optics" lens, I've seen results from a Coolpix 990, they were nothing near the photo's shown on this web-site, the photo's were poor at best.