New Super Olympus Will Outperform Fuji X-T3

Magua

Mu-43 Regular
I don't mean to be snarky here (I really don't) but this thread reads a lot like what one sees from frustrated Pentax fans on Pentax Forums. No, it's not quite that bad - some of their threads about the next Pentax APS-C flagship are five years old and really have posters sniping at each other.

Agree 100%...I was there for that and more. The howling for Pentax to finally come out w/a full frame was enough to make me cringe.

Oly needs to show E-M5 and Pen F users some love - particularly when it comes to things like continuous autofocus. And how about an upgraded sensor?

Again...100% agreement. Those two are the only ones I'm really interested in at this time. I need an upgrade. I got to handle both the E-M5 MK11 and the Pen F yesterday while visiting relatives in Dallas. I'm loving the viewfinder on the Pen F. I know it's not quite as large but I'm right eye dominant and that VF really does it for me. I'm also loving the monochrome shots that I'm seeing coming out of it. Both great cameras but leaning towards the Pen F.

If Oly comes out w/the Pen F 2, there'll be a price drop on the original and I'll be all over that.
(a silver one, because they're so sexy)

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom