New sling with attachment to backpack

AlexMachine

Mu-43 Veteran
I take my Direct Action Ghost backpack everywhere, travels, military rehearsals, hikes etc. It's maybe the best backpack I have used so far. (good sturdy removable hipstrap, lots of pockets, you can separate outer smaller bag and use it as a shoulder bag, side pocket for bottles wave welcros so they don't bulge out if empty and can be tightened if filled -a good Place for a second body with a Small lens)
But problem with 2 bodies with lenses attached is that they are sometimes hard to get, or if one is hanging round my neck, it gets heavy - at least with EM1+40-150 pro.
So long story short. I was searching for new battle belt and plate carrier for military use, I found Company called Frog pro. I use their belt and is't great. So I dug deeper and found that they make "Camera Enhanced Slings Kit". It's quite innovative.
"The supplied QASM-Upright adapters, combined with the slings, infact, allows the direct attach of the slings to D-Rings, 1″ webbings, MOLLE system or any other loops on the backpack shoulder straps. This solution provides an easy and rapid attachment and displaces the camera weight from the neck to the backpack."

So if it Works like I think, that you can use it as a good padded strap and if needed, open the fast adapters and attach them to backpack straps, it would be great. Just adjust the lenght of straps and you can just lift your camera and take pictures if needed, otherwise it hangs by soulder straps.

I shoul be getting the sling within few days and I will put through some field testing during the weekend when I have some time to hike.

Ghost.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)
Sling.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom