1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED New Panasonic LEICA DG SUMMILUX 25mm/F1.4

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by netsurfr, May 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. netsurfr

netsurfr Mu-43 Rookie

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

May 11, 2012
    Milwaukee, WI
    I was one of the lucky ones who was able to buy this lens last week in the 24 hour period it was in stock at B&H. I just got it delivered 3 days ago but I'm not keeping it cause it's just too big w/ the hood for me and I got the em5/mft to keep my system as small & portable as possible so it's going back to B&H. I was in the process of returning it to B&H when it occurred to me that if I should post it here to see if someone is looking for this hard to come by lens so here it is.

I'd be willing to selll it for what I bought it for which is $539 plus $5 for USPS priority shipping (in US only) via paypal gift.

Being brand spanking new it comes with everything in the box.. lens cap, hood, cover, papers, warranty.

If I don't get any takers by Tuesday I'm sending it back to B&H so this will only be available for a very short while. I have 100% seller feedback on ebay under the user netsurfr00 so buy w/ confidence. Just trying to help out othe MFT users who like I was may be looking for this hard to come by lens.

2. djonesii

djonesii Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Aug 18, 2011
    I like forums!

Great deal .....

Can't find one on E-Bay for near that.

Glad to see you sharing with forum.

I lucked out and got mine direct from B&H.

Dave

3. netsurfr

netsurfr Mu-43 Rookie

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

May 11, 2012
    Milwaukee, WI
    Yes nice lens for sure. I have to get it out of my house before I talk myself into keeping it!

4. penfan2010

penfan2010 Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0

Nov 12, 2010
    NJ, USA
    Am interested but can you post pics?

5. netsurfr

netsurfr Mu-43 Rookie

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

May 11, 2012