COMPLETED New Panasonic LEICA DG SUMMILUX 25mm/F1.4

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by netsurfr, May 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. netsurfr

netsurfr Mu-43 Rookie

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

May 11, 2012
    Milwaukee, WI
    I was one of the lucky ones who was able to buy this lens last week in the 24 hour period it was in stock at B&H. I just got it delivered 3 days ago but I'm not keeping it cause it's just too big w/ the hood for me and I got the em5/mft to keep my system as small & portable as possible so it's going back to B&H. I was in the process of returning it to B&H when it occurred to me that if I should post it here to see if someone is looking for this hard to come by lens so here it is.

I'd be willing to selll it for what I bought it for which is $539 plus $5 for USPS priority shipping (in US only) via paypal gift.

Being brand spanking new it comes with everything in the box.. lens cap, hood, cover, papers, warranty.

If I don't get any takers by Tuesday I'm sending it back to B&H so this will only be available for a very short while. I have 100% seller feedback on ebay under the user netsurfr00 so buy w/ confidence. Just trying to help out othe MFT users who like I was may be looking for this hard to come by lens.

2. djonesii

djonesii Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Aug 18, 2011
    I like forums!

Great deal .....

Can't find one on E-Bay for near that.

Glad to see you sharing with forum.

I lucked out and got mine direct from B&H.

Dave

3. netsurfr

netsurfr Mu-43 Rookie

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

May 11, 2012
    Milwaukee, WI
    Yes nice lens for sure. I have to get it out of my house before I talk myself into keeping it!

4. penfan2010

penfan2010 Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0

Nov 12, 2010
    NJ, USA
    Am interested but can you post pics?

5. netsurfr

netsurfr Mu-43 Rookie

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

May 11, 2012