New owner of E-P1 want trade black 14/42 for silver

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by Chronozen, Apr 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chronozen

Chronozen New to Mu-43

Apr 3, 2010
    hello I am new on this forum,and When I buy here in Montreal my EP1 I get the black 14/42mm lens and if anybody have the black camera with the silver lens 14/42mm I am ready to make the trade and I pay boths side for shipping .My lens are 100% new I try maybe 20, 40 pictures most of the time I shot with the 17mm.
    serge

2. BBW

BBW Super Moderator Emeritus Charter Member

Welcome to mu43.com CHRONOZEN. Glad you found your way here! Please check out the Classifieds section - see the tab up top all the way to the right. Read the guidelines and disclaimers and then please repost your proposition to trade if you agree to the Guidelines and Disclosure sticky. The Marketplace is the area where members can post items for sale or trade or if they're looking for an item in particular.

I'll need to delete this post in here after you've had a chance to make up your mind.

Meanwhile, please stop by the Welcomes and Introductions forum and make yourself at home.:smile:

3. Chronozen

Chronozen New to Mu-43

Apr 3, 2010
    Thank you MR ,Miss ?

Thank you for your welcom,I try to do my best with my bad english,but I learn eveydays and like you tel me I see the market place...but when I try to post the message say its impossible to post something ?So maybe in a fews days if I have the chance i start again to try to find something I looking for my EP1.
    THANK YOU
    SERGE

4. BBW

BBW Super Moderator Emeritus Charter Member

Serge, your english is fine - don't worry about it. I see what the problem is. You should read this section of the site: First Visit to mu-43.com start here. There the guidelines for posting in certain areas are outlined and more.

Here is the part the explains why you can't post in the Marketplace quite yet. My fault for not remembering!:redface:

Serge, I suggest that you find another thread/topic that interests you and become involved in the discussion. People will also be more apt to want to trade with someone they've gotten to know a bit more.:thumbup:

After that, you should be able to post in the Marketplace.:smile:

P.S. I'm going to close this thread now since you've now posted in The Marketplace.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.