New Olypus OMD user from UK.

Discussion in 'Welcomes and introductions' started by scuba_suzy, Mar 20, 2013.

1. scuba_suzy

scuba_suzy Mu-43 Rookie

Mar 20, 2013
    London
    Hello

I've just joined the M43 with the oly OMD em5 after borrowing one on holiday for a couple of weeks. In the process of selling all my nikon stuff to pay for it ;) Look forward to picking all your brains on the subject.

Suzy

2. radamo

radamo Mu-43 Regular

Aug 22, 2012
    Long Island, NY
    Rich
    Welcome Suzy. Hope you enjoy your OM-D as much as I do. My Canon gear has not been touched since I purchased the OLY but I have not been able to part with it yet... Maybe soon... :)

Feel free to ask any questions you come up with. Lots of knowledgable people on here all willing to help.
    Rich

3. scuba_suzy

scuba_suzy Mu-43 Rookie

Mar 20, 2013
    London
    Thanks Rich. I'm looking forward to playing with it but I need to sit down with the manual ;) so may options! The one I borrowed was already all set up for me for optimal ease of use underwater. Also, I have to relearn all the buttons as I only used it in the housing. I'm hoping I'll have some money left over from selling everything for some extra lenses and perhaps a quadcoptor for my gopro! ;)

4. Fmrvette

Fmrvette This Space For Rent

May 26, 2012
    Detroit, Michigan
    Jim
    Suzy, welcome aboard. Or, in the case of your OM-D EM-5, welcome overboard :biggrin:.

Looking forward to seeing some of your underwater pics from the Oly!

Regards,

Jim

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.