1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

New Olypus OMD user from UK.

Discussion in 'Welcomes and introductions' started by scuba_suzy, Mar 20, 2013.

1. scuba_suzy

scuba_suzy Mu-43 Rookie

Mar 20, 2013
    London
    Hello

I've just joined the M43 with the oly OMD em5 after borrowing one on holiday for a couple of weeks. In the process of selling all my nikon stuff to pay for it ;) Look forward to picking all your brains on the subject.

Suzy

2. radamo

radamo Mu-43 Regular

Aug 22, 2012
    Long Island, NY
    Rich
    Welcome Suzy. Hope you enjoy your OM-D as much as I do. My Canon gear has not been touched since I purchased the OLY but I have not been able to part with it yet... Maybe soon... :)

Feel free to ask any questions you come up with. Lots of knowledgable people on here all willing to help.
    Rich

3. scuba_suzy

scuba_suzy Mu-43 Rookie

Mar 20, 2013
    London
    Thanks Rich. I'm looking forward to playing with it but I need to sit down with the manual ;) so may options! The one I borrowed was already all set up for me for optimal ease of use underwater. Also, I have to relearn all the buttons as I only used it in the housing. I'm hoping I'll have some money left over from selling everything for some extra lenses and perhaps a quadcoptor for my gopro! ;)

4. Fmrvette

Fmrvette This Space For Rent

May 26, 2012
    Detroit, Michigan
    Jim
    Suzy, welcome aboard. Or, in the case of your OM-D EM-5, welcome overboard :biggrin:.

Looking forward to seeing some of your underwater pics from the Oly!

Regards,

Jim