• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED New Olympus Stylus 1 | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Status
Not open for further replies.

ymiclassroom

Mu-43 Rookie
Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
Selling
$575--New Olympus Stylus 1

Prices
$575.00

Ships to
USA

Description
Price: $575.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: Seller pays for FREE USPS Priority Mail shipping in US only

Purchased the Olympus Stylus 1 on May 27 thinking I wanted a point and shoot camera----although this is an amazing camera...deep down I'm a prime shooter and will use the funds to purchase another prime lens.

The camera comes with a screen protector, a second battery (promaster) and the receipt. In addition many of the accessories are still in their original package. There is not a mark anywhere on the body and it is in perfect operating condition and includes the latest firmware.

This camera retails for $699 and if you include the battery, screen protector and shipping would cost $750. The only difference between this camera and purchasing from a retailer is the extra cost.

I only accept paypal and ship domestically.

Payment is due at time sale ends.

I enjoy over 400 positive transactions on ebay (learningworks01), FM Forum (DJLay) and Fuji X Forum (DJL813) so purchase with confidence.

Thanks for considering my listing.

Payment accepted
  • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
Shipping method
USPS PRIORITY MAIL WITH INSURANCE

Shipping charge
SELLER ASSUMES SHIPPING-DOMESTIC ONLY

Handling time
1 BUSINESS DAY AFTER RECEIVING PAYMENT

References
EBAY: learningworks01, FREDMIRANDA (DJLAY)

Additional comments
  • Open to reasonable offers below asking price
  • Will ship only to the address on the PayPal transaction details page
  • Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address
Acknowledgement
  • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom