1. Reminder: Please user our affiliate links to get to your favorite stores for holiday shopping!

[FS] New Olympus Pen M.Zuiko 14-42mm 3.5-5.6 II R Lens + NEX-7 Body | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by robrobin, Nov 20, 2012.

1. robrobin

robrobin New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Nov 20, 2012
    New Olympus M.Zuiko 14-42mm 3.5-5.6 II R Lens + NEX-7 w/30mm 2.8 Lens | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling</br> New Olympus Pen M.Zuiko 14-42mm 3.5-5.6 II R Lens + NEX-7 w/Sigma 30mm 2.8.
    </br>Prices</br> 14-42 Lens....$98 NEX-7 + Lens....$895
    </br>Location</br> USA
    </br>Ships to</br> USA
    </br>Description</br> #1: New Olympus Pen M.Zuiko 14-42mm 3.5-5.6 II R Lens for Micro FourThirds Cameras. Original box, packaging, paperwork, warranty, protective blue plastic around lens and lens caps. The lens was mounted in the store to test it, otherwise never used. Retail of $299.

#2: Sony NEX-7 and Sigma 30mm 2.8. NEX purchased in October 2012...Lens in December. Original boxes, unused strap, paperwork, charger, battery, USB cord and body caps (camera and lens). The camera body is in near perfect condition since it was purchased last month. The lcd has had a screen protector since day one. I bought it to compare to my Olympus OMD.

The image quality is slightly better on the NEX but the OMD handles better in my hands. Also, I'm already invested in Olympus lenses.

The NEX is a terrific little camera, well built, super tri-navi system, focus peaking. Focus peaking is great for macro and any manual focus work. Much more speedy than magnification, etc. Camera is updated to the latest firmware.

You can contact me by PM or email robrobin1 (@) gmail(.)com or cell below

Feedback: I have many references from high end watch sales on Watchnet.com (GoodGuys) or
    http://www.rolexforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=28..."Buyers and Sellers" under
    robrobin or sacco. Ebay under "robrobin". Have sold a 40d, 50d, 60d, 85mm, and a few other items on POTN the Canon site also.

Rob
    Orlando, FL
    508---523---6303
    robrobin1 (@) gmail (.) com

</br>Payment accepted</br>
    • Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option)
    • Bank transfer (no buyer protection)
    Shipping method</br> USPS Priority or UPS
    </br>Shipping charge</br> USPS Rate or UPS Next Day Rate
    </br>Handling time</br> 1 Day
    </br>References</br> Ebay robrobin - Watchnet robrobin
    </br>Additional comments</br>
    • Not open to trade offers
    Acknowledgement</br>
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

2. robrobin

robrobin New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Nov 20, 2012
    Price Reduction

3. robrobin

robrobin New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Nov 20, 2012
    Nex-7 and New 14-42 II R

4. robrobin

robrobin New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Nov 20, 2012
    Price Drop on Olympus Lens ($99) and Sigma Lens added to NEX.

5. robrobin

robrobin New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Nov 20, 2012
    Bump for Olympus Lens, NEX-7 and Lens