New Olympus Europe cashback and promotions

Olympus Europe is running two new promotions:

Cashback for lenses:
Olympus offers EUR/GBP 150 cashback for some lenses, like 25/45 f1.2 Pro, 12-40 Pro or the 75 f1.8. They also offer EUR/GBP 75 cashback for some not so expansive lenses like the 12-45 Pro, 75-300 II or 17 f1.8. As usual the lenses must be purchased from Olympus' own online shop or via a qualified partner.

Free Dot Sight when buying an E-M1X:
Celebrating the new birding firmware as well as the release of the second telezoom this year, Olympus is giving out a free EE-1 Dot Sight for buyers of a new E-M1X. Again the camera must be either purchased directly via Olympus or one of their qualified partners.

I'm already eyeing, finally, the 75-300 II. Too bad the Olympus 17mm f1.2 is excluded, however it seems to be out of stock on several stores anyways.

Last edited:

Panolyman

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
Brian
I was hoping the £150 cashback might have applied to the 12-45 Pro, but sadly not.
The £75 off (£599) does work out at 12.5% discount, but not enough for me yet.
Am*z*n have had it as low as £471 in the past, so I'll wait a while, as it's still a relatively new lens.

I was hoping the £150 cashback might have applied to the 12-45 Pro, but sadly not.
Am*z*n have had it as low as £471 in the past, so I'll wait a while, as it's still a relatively new lens.
Keep in mind Black Friday is around the corner, maybe some shops have additional discounts and you can save some more. The new cashback promotion is valid until mid of January, so there is plenty of time keeping an eye on the prices.

Kae1

Mu-43 Regular
Don't know how quick you want to move but I think that ebay has a promotion for £75 off from certain sellers till 19/11 and that the Olympus cash back is separate. SRS Microsystems have this :-
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Olympus-...820352?hash=item217d66f5c0:g:AgQAAOSwdhNfrTM7
Might be worth a phone call to see?

Panolyman

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
Brian
Thanks for the replies folks.

I'm sure that £75 cash back from SRS is actually the Olympus one Kae.
I'm not in a rush, particularly at this time of year heading into winter, so I'll bide my time. :thumbsup:

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom