New Olympus E-PM1 With Lens $150 At Target B&M BIG YMMV

Discussion in 'Hot Deals - Find a Great Deal? Share It Here.' started by ReallyBadPictures, Apr 13, 2013.

1. ReallyBadPictures

ReallyBadPictures Mu-43 Regular

Jan 12, 2013
  2. nuclearboy

nuclearboy Mu-43 Top Veteran

Jan 28, 2011
    USA
    None at the Target in Ellicott City, MD :confused:

3. wanderenvy

wanderenvy Mu-43 Regular

May 11, 2012
    I was told that Target stopped carrying Oly a couple of years ago. Anywho, no luck.

4. madogvelkor

madogvelkor Mu-43 Top Veteran

Feb 22, 2013
    Connecticut
    Yeah, I haven't seen any MFT gear in Target around here. The only mirrorless they seem to have are the Nikon J1 and NEX-3. Which isn't surprising given that their only DSLRs seem to be lower end Canon, Nikon, and Sony.

5. MajorMagee

MajorMagee Mu-43 All-Pro

Feb 24, 2011
    Dayton, OH
    I picked one up at Sam's Club today. Back before Easter it was posted as $177 for the last one, display model. I didn't buy it because I've been saving up my photo budget to get an E-M5 "someday soon".

Today that one was still there and now just $143.71 and a GAS attack overtook me. It turns out it was a special bundled version that also included an extra battery, 4 GB memory card, and the PEN Casual Style Carrying Case, so the value really was outstanding.

I'll probably just permanently park my PL 20mm on it as my super small and light travel kit.

6. pixelvandal

pixelvandal Mu-43 Regular

Jan 23, 2013
    Gold Coast - Australia
    Pavel
    That's so cheap, I'd love to pick one of these up as a second camera, but here in Australia sellers are still trying to get close to 500 for it! So ridiculous. I wish some of these bargains would do international shipping :p

7. ReallyBadPictures

Jan 12, 2013
    Cameta sells the factory demos of the PM1 for $200 (currently out of stock though) and they ship overseas. Might be an option...

FAQ | Cameta Camera top Questions

8. dlew

dlew Mu-43 Veteran

Dec 11, 2012
    So-Cal
    Dennis
    Bummer! there are none in the 3 Targets near me! :(

9. ReallyBadPictures

Jan 12, 2013
    I have checked 2 in DFW and no luck either.

10. DeeJayK

DeeJayK Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Feb 8, 2011
    Pacific Northwest, USA
    Keith
    How were you able to determine that, Dennis? Is there a way to check inventory online, or did you have to drive or call around the each store?

11. shizlefonizle

shizlefonizle Mu-43 Veteran

Apr 21, 2012
    I also want to know because it seems impossible to check the inventory. The new inventory checker searches based on the item number and not the DCPI, and since the Target website doesnt list the E-PM1 you cant do any searches.

12. dlew

dlew Mu-43 Veteran

Dec 11, 2012
    So-Cal
    Dennis
    yeah, i wish there was a way to check online as well but nope, no such luck. I spent time driving around to each of the targets near me. no other cameras other than Nikon there. :frown: wasted an evening and gas driving to each.