New Olympus E-P2 Reviews by Kirk Tuck and Steve Huff

Discussion in 'Olympus Cameras' started by Amin Sabet, Dec 29, 2009.

1. Raimondi

Raimondi Mu-43 Rookie

Dec 19, 2009
    I have bought my EP-2 already but it is still very nice to read how others feel about this camera. So far I am having fun with this new camera and my comment is - fantastic!
  2. Amin Sabet

Amin Sabet Administrator

Apr 10, 2009
    Boston, MA (USA)
    Welcome to mu-43 Raimondi! Looking forward to seeing your photographs and hearing more about the E-P2 :smile:.
  3. Brian Mosley

Brian Mosley Administrator Emeritus

Dec 15, 2009
    Steve has just posted an update - looks like he's fallen in love with the E-P2 (at least until the GF2 is released :rolleyes:)

E-P2 filmstrip - a trip to Mom's

4. BBW

BBW Super Moderator Emeritus

Cute black and whites... Amin, you need to add B & H Photo to your affiliates list.:wink:
  5. Amin Sabet

Amin Sabet Administrator

Apr 10, 2009
    Boston, MA (USA)
    I'll do that. I am a B&H affiliate, and have had good experiences with B&H as a customer, but I've had more success through the Amazon affiliate program than with the B&H affiliate program on my other site.
  6. BBW

I'm with you on Amazon and thanks for explaining the issues that might be surrounding B & H. I've sort of been teasing you re B & H because I did order the camera last night from Amazon so...unless I end up driving into NYC before it becomes "in stock" on Amazon...:biggrin: Chances are slim of that, however.
  7. BBW

Kirk Tuck's "Long, Final Rambling Review... E-P2"

Last night I was rereading some of the reviews of the E-P2 by both of these photographers, trying to learn more about the camera. I found this 1/11/2010 entry by Kirk Tuck to be particularly helpful:

I also found the "Controversy Alert" section about his shooting in jpeg worth noting - especially given my own "new to digital software" state.

Perhaps there are some other E-P photographers on here that are new who will find this article as worthwhile a read as I. I hope so.