New Olympus E-P2 Reviews by Kirk Tuck and Steve Huff

Raimondi

Mu-43 Rookie
I have bought my EP-2 already but it is still very nice to read how others feel about this camera. So far I am having fun with this new camera and my comment is - fantastic!

Amin Sabet

Administrator
Cute black and whites... Amin, you need to add B & H Photo to your affiliates list.:wink:
I'll do that. I am a B&H affiliate, and have had good experiences with B&H as a customer, but I've had more success through the Amazon affiliate program than with the B&H affiliate program on my other site.

BBW

Super Moderator Emeritus
I'm with you on Amazon and thanks for explaining the issues that might be surrounding B & H. I've sort of been teasing you re B & H because I did order the camera last night from Amazon so...unless I end up driving into NYC before it becomes "in stock" on Amazon...:biggrin: Chances are slim of that, however.

BBW

Super Moderator Emeritus
Kirk Tuck's "Long, Final Rambling Review... E-P2"

Last night I was rereading some of the reviews of the E-P2 by both of these photographers, trying to learn more about the camera. I found this 1/11/2010 entry by Kirk Tuck to be particularly helpful: http://visualsciencelab.blogspot.com/2010/01/my-long-final-rambling-review-of.html#comment-form

I also found the "Controversy Alert" section about his shooting in jpeg worth noting - especially given my own "new to digital software" state.

Perhaps there are some other E-P photographers on here that are new who will find this article as worthwhile a read as I. I hope so.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom