[FS] NEW Olympus 14-54mm f/2.8-3.5 II AF Zuiko Lens F2.8-3.5 | Location: USA | Ships: US/EU

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by ia1324, Jan 18, 2013.

1. ia1324

ia1324 New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Jan 18, 2013
    NEW Olympus 14-54mm f/2.8-3.5 II AF Zuiko Lens F2.8-3.5 14-54 | Location: USA | Ships: Worldwide

Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling</br> NEW Olympus 14-54mm f/2.8-3.5 II AF Zuiko Lens F2.8-3.5 14-54 - Ships worldwide
    </br>Prices</br> $540
    </br>Location</br> USA
    </br>Ships to</br> US/Canada/UK/EU
    </br>Description</br> I am selling a brand new, unopened, and unhandled Olympus 14-54mm f/2.8-3.5 II AF Zuiko Lens. I bought it as part of a bundle deal with a new camera. As such I will include the original invoice from the authorized Olympus dealer.

As you may already know, this is a high grade lens, is weather sealed, and is able to auto-focus on MFT bodies. It would also make a great addition to a weather sealed body along with a weather sealed MFT adaptor. It is one of the best quality options for a versatile standard zoom lens on micro four-thirds cameras.

Box Contents from Manufacturer: 14-54mm II F2.8/3.5 Zuiko Digital Lens, Lens Hood, Lens Cap Frt & Rear, Lens Case, Warranty Card, Instructions.
    (the UPC code has been very carefully removed from the bottom of the packaging for promotion purposes.)
    </br>Payment accepted</br>
    • Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option)
    • Personal check
    • Personal/Gift PayPal (violates PayPal policy and no buyer protection)
    • Bank transfer (no buyer protection)
    • Cashier's check/money order (no buyer protection)
    Shipping method</br> USPS Priority Mail or Fedex Ground/Home
    </br>Shipping charge</br> - $9 for USA. For international shipping, please contact me so I can calculate price to your location.
    </br>Handling time</br> 1 business day
    </br>References</br> -
    </br>Additional comments</br>
    • Not open to trade offers
    • Will ship only to the address on the PayPal transaction details page
    • Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address or some other way to verify their address
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attached Files: