1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[FS] NEW Olympus 14-54mm f/2.8-3.5 II AF Zuiko Lens F2.8-3.5 | Location: USA | Ships: US/EU

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by ia1324, Jan 18, 2013.

1. ia1324

ia1324 New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Jan 18, 2013
    NEW Olympus 14-54mm f/2.8-3.5 II AF Zuiko Lens F2.8-3.5 14-54 | Location: USA | Ships: Worldwide

Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling</br> NEW Olympus 14-54mm f/2.8-3.5 II AF Zuiko Lens F2.8-3.5 14-54 - Ships worldwide
    </br>Prices</br> $540
    </br>Location</br> USA
    </br>Ships to</br> US/Canada/UK/EU
    </br>Description</br> I am selling a brand new, unopened, and unhandled Olympus 14-54mm f/2.8-3.5 II AF Zuiko Lens. I bought it as part of a bundle deal with a new camera. As such I will include the original invoice from the authorized Olympus dealer.

As you may already know, this is a high grade lens, is weather sealed, and is able to auto-focus on MFT bodies. It would also make a great addition to a weather sealed body along with a weather sealed MFT adaptor. It is one of the best quality options for a versatile standard zoom lens on micro four-thirds cameras.

Box Contents from Manufacturer: 14-54mm II F2.8/3.5 Zuiko Digital Lens, Lens Hood, Lens Cap Frt & Rear, Lens Case, Warranty Card, Instructions.
    (the UPC code has been very carefully removed from the bottom of the packaging for promotion purposes.)
    </br>Payment accepted</br>
    • Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option)
    • Personal check
    • Personal/Gift PayPal (violates PayPal policy and no buyer protection)
    • Bank transfer (no buyer protection)
    • Cashier's check/money order (no buyer protection)
    Shipping method</br> USPS Priority Mail or Fedex Ground/Home
    </br>Shipping charge</br> - $9 for USA. For international shipping, please contact me so I can calculate price to your location.
    </br>Handling time</br> 1 business day
    </br>References</br> -
    </br>Additional comments</br>
    • Not open to trade offers
    • Will ship only to the address on the PayPal transaction details page
    • Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address or some other way to verify their address
    Acknowledgement</br>
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attached Files: