1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED NEW: Olympus 12-50mm f/3.5-6.3 & FL-300R Flash

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by joysmahal, May 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. joysmahal

joysmahal Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Nov 21, 2011
    Seattle, WA
    I'm selling my 12-50mm black kit lens and FL-300R flash. I have prime lenses that cover the zoom focal length range and I don't need the flash. Both are brand new and have not been used.

I'm a fairly new member here and don't have any feedback on MU-43.com yet. But, I have been a member of POTN since 2007 and have sold many high end lenses, check my userID (same handle) on the for sale forums there for reference; link to POTN signature with FS feedback. I also have excellent eBay feedback, user ID heq78.

- Olympus 12-50mm: $399 SOLD on eBay
    - FL-300R: $120 SOLD I will pay the PayPal and shipping fees via FedEx 2 Day Air (if within US). Canada is $10 for shipping via USPS.
    Sorry, no trades. Just looking to sell for cash.

Olympus 12-50mm: Actual Pictures.
    [​IMG]

FL-300R: Acutal Pictures (UPC cutout for rebate purposes).
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. joysmahal

joysmahal Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Nov 21, 2011
    Seattle, WA
  3. joysmahal

joysmahal Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Nov 21, 2011
    Seattle, WA
    Bump. FL-300R Flash still available. The lens was sold on eBay.

I ship fast and can ship today if payment is received by 3:00 pm PST.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.