New Oly 9mm pancake...grrrrrr

Anthon

Mu-43 Regular
If only it had a little bit faster aperture...

I don't think I'll be able to shoot hand-held at night as I do with the Samyang 7.5mm f3.5, and that makes me stick with the 7.5

Bokeaji

Gonzo's Dad O.*
yeah no eta, as serhan said
im bummed, i was hearing everyone else starting to get their stuff announced on the same day, and.. DENIED! and i even got to play with the 7.5 FE lens during the austin mu43 meetup and was all excited to have my own fe... BAH! lol :D

Bokeaji

Gonzo's Dad O.*
just got my shipment email! at first i panicked that i had hit BUY NOW on something in my cart that was there accidentally or something, lol

Bokeaji

Gonzo's Dad O.*
tomorrow it will be miiiiiiine! im hoping to get out and do some shooting in the afternoon with it while f8 will still be doable before switchingto my x100 for some night shots.

anyone else get notice theirs is shipping?
i ordered like 2 hours after it was up on bh website as fyi

Serhan

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Mine shipped today from B&H also. It should be here tomorrow. Unique photo had in stock around noon time and was selling at Amazon too. You can check if they still have in stock..

tol1l1yboy

Mu-43 Veteran
Amazon is claiming mine will be delivered on the 3rd along with my 24-70mm for the a7r. Guess we shall see if one or both show up on my doorstep haha.

Swandy

Mu-43 Veteran
Mine is being held by my sales guy at Adorama - also waiting for the 14-42EZ lens - so hopefully will pick them both up one day next week.

Latest threads

Top Bottom