New Mu-43 App in the works

Discussion in 'Help and Feedback' started by Amin Sabet, May 7, 2013.

1. Amin Sabet

Amin Sabet Administrator

Apr 10, 2009
    Boston, MA (USA)
    Our current Mu-43 app is being phased out (no longer available in the Apple App Store and Google Play store).

The new Mu-43 app is now in the Google Play store. Has also been submitted to Apple for approval in the App Store. Currently the app is based on Tapatalk version 1, but we will be updating it soon to be based on Tapatalk 2.

I think overall it will be a nice improvement on the old app, especially with the Tapatalk 2 update that solves the issue with embedded Flickr images (as well as including other nice improvements).

2. ean10775

ean10775 Mu-43 All-Pro

Jan 31, 2011
    Cleveland, Ohio
    Eric
    Once approved in the iTunes store will Apple users need to download the new app and delete the old one or will it just appear as an update to the current app?

3. DeeJayK

DeeJayK Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Feb 8, 2011
    Pacific Northwest, USA
    Keith
    Just downloaded the Android app. Looks like a nice upgrade so far (2 minutes in).

4. Amin Sabet

Amin Sabet Administrator

Apr 10, 2009
    Boston, MA (USA)
    Unfortunately the former. I couldn't get it to work the other way. But I will put a prominent notice on the front page of the site when the new app is in the iTunes Store.

5. billgreen

billgreen Mu-43 Top Veteran

Apr 4, 2012
    Herradura de Rivas, Costa Rica
    Bill Green
    According to the version numbers I have the most recent. But I still have issues posting images from Flickr. They appear in the post and then again as an attachment. If I post 2 images, each appears twice. Any ideas?