New 'mirrorless' forum (beta).

Discussion in 'Open Discussion' started by bilzmale, Jul 21, 2010.

1. bilzmale

bilzmale Mu-43 All-Pro

You can check it out here:

One to keep an eye on? Not much action over there yet. (73 threads and only 79 posts, most from Four Thirds Rumours). Boasts 1319 members signed up but only 33 listed as active.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Brian Mosley

Brian Mosley Administrator Emeritus Charter Member

Dec 15, 2009
    Powered by vBulletin Version 4.0.2... interesting, are we missing anything Amin?

Thanks for the pointer Bill - we've been through a good learning curve over the last few months here on mu-43.com... you don't build a community overnight, it may be a numbers game in terms of framework/cost management but individuals form the backbone of any community. :2thumbs:

Cheers

Brian

3. voyager

voyager   Charter Member

Dec 31, 2009
    Why thank you. I designed most of it.

4. Brian Mosley

Brian Mosley Administrator Emeritus Charter Member

Dec 15, 2009
    Well done, nice clean design. :2thumbs:

Cheers

Brian

5. voyager

voyager   Charter Member

Dec 31, 2009
    There's actually quite a dilemna going on regarding it.

You see, that first idea was thought to be dead...so I helped design a second one.

I didn't know that they were both identical because it had been so long though.

mirrorless forums

6. Amin Sabet

Amin Sabet Administrator Moderator

Apr 10, 2009
    Boston, MA (USA)
    I have SeriousCompacts.com running vB 4.0.5, and it doesn't support some of the nice plugins we have in this forum. There are also more bugs. I've paid for the Mu-43 "upgrade", but I want to wait until it's a more mature product before transitioning us over to vB4.

7. nzyan

nzyan New to Mu-43

Jul 23, 2010
    Definitely one to keep an eye on (on the original one...) ;)
    Most of the 1319 members registered until yesterday were spammers who logged in during the beta phase, but since your post about 200 "real" users registered and a lively discussion starts.

We just upgraded to 4.0.5 - until the 4.0.3 version Vbulletin had a huge pile of bugs...

Cheers
    Nzyan

MirrorlessForum