New micro 4/3 guy from Boston area

Discussion in 'Welcomes and introductions' started by dbritton, Aug 7, 2012.

1. dbritton

dbritton New to Mu-43

Aug 7, 2012
    Hello everyone! New 4/3s guy who hasn't touched a non point and shoot since manual film cameras!

2. RevBob

RevBob Super Moderator Subscribing Member

Jun 4, 2011
    NorthWestern PA
    Bob
    Welcome to the forum!

3. krugorg

krugorg Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Jul 18, 2011
    Minnesota USA
    Welcome to the cult/forum! :biggrin: I think the nice thing about most of the m4/3 gear, is that you can set it in Automagic/P&S mode... either for yourself, or when handing it off to a friend/family member. :2thumbs:

4. Bokeaji

Bokeaji Gonzo's Dad O.*

Aug 6, 2011
    Austin, TX
    pish posh! i put it in M and then let them be confused why their pics are horribly black or white, and then i take it back and suddenly take a good photo and they are AMAZED at my "skill"

MUAHAHAHAHA

... you know yer gonna try it ;D hehe

hey welcome aboard! post us up some pics so we can get a sense of your photography style!
    got a flickr?

• Like Like x 1
  5. Hyubie

Hyubie Unique like everyone else

Oct 15, 2010
    Massachusetts
    Herbert
    Welcome!! There's a thread somewhere here (hard to find it via iPhone) where members in the Boston area are meeting up for a wildlife photo shoot. I myself am not into wildlife but it's a nice chance to meet fellow members. Tentative date is set for Sept. 15. Hope to see you there!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.