mick / Lumix

Hello, I am a Panasonic G1 user in the UK. My photos are on Flickr using the same name. This forum looks very interesting.

mick / Lumix

Thanks everyone. I can read the forums but a bit lost when it comes to photos. Have uploaded 3 but unable to find suitable groups or searching other members photos. Am I wrong in expecting the site to work like Flickr ? perhaps I just need more time to learn about the site.

grebeman

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
Barrie
Hi Mick, another G1 user here, welcome aboard. I think you'll need someone more savvy than me to guide around, hopefully not too long before someone offers sage advice.
BTW if that's your car it's one flashy paint job, certainly outdoes my standard Land Rover green SWB.

Barrie

jonima

Mu-43 Regular
Welcome from another G1 User (the Netherlands) Just joined as well and looking around myself. Love to see more of your photo's.

I am currently shooting some B+W and will be posting them shortly in the B+W forum.

Good luck!

Johan

mick / Lumix

Hi Mick, another G1 user here, welcome aboard. I think you'll need someone more savvy than me to guide around, hopefully not too long before someone offers sage advice.
BTW if that's your car it's one flashy paint job, certainly outdoes my standard Land Rover green SWB.

Barrie
Thanks Barrie, it is not my car but I am a fan of the Hyundai brand, and I do a lot of new & classic car photos.

BBW

Super Moderator Emeritus
Mick, welcome!

Here's the place to start your stay and learn about posting photos in galleries or learning how to post them in threads. First: Site Information - you really should read each of the 3 "stickies" besides the Welcomes and Introductions, if you haven't already. Check out the links to "Posting images" and "Using the Gallery". The directions are pretty clear, however if you still have problems please use the Help and Feedback forum to post a new thread if you're still stuck.

Sorry to be a bit late on the welcome wagon....but I've been away for a week and just got home. Glad to have you here!

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom