Discussion in 'Welcomes and introductions' started by mick / Lumix, Oct 3, 2010.

1. mick / Lumix

mick / Lumix Guest

Oct 3, 2010
    Hello, I am a Panasonic G1 user in the UK. My photos are on Flickr using the same name. This forum looks very interesting.
    • Like Like x 3
  2. Iconindustries

Iconindustries Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Welcome Mick. This forum is good I say, I like it heaps and I hope you do too. Thanks for saying hello and I hope to see you around.

3. Herman

Herman Mu-43 All-Pro

Feb 7, 2010
    The Netherlands
    Hello Mick and welcome here !
  4. Fiddler

Fiddler Mu-43 Veteran

Welcome Mick :smile: I'm a G1 user too - love it.

All the best,

5. Alf

Alf Mu-43 Top Veteran

Mar 23, 2010
    Northeastern Tuscany
  6. bilzmale

bilzmale Mu-43 All-Pro

Hello and welcome Mick - had a G1 but moved to the GH1. Great gear.
  7. mick / Lumix

mick / Lumix Guest

Oct 3, 2010
    Thanks everyone. I can read the forums but a bit lost when it comes to photos. Have uploaded 3 but unable to find suitable groups or searching other members photos. Am I wrong in expecting the site to work like Flickr ? perhaps I just need more time to learn about the site.
  8. grebeman

grebeman Mu-43 All-Pro

Mar 13, 2010
    South Brent, south Devon (UK)
    Hi Mick, another G1 user here, welcome aboard. I think you'll need someone more savvy than me to guide around, hopefully not too long before someone offers sage advice.
    BTW if that's your car it's one flashy paint job, certainly outdoes my standard Land Rover green SWB.

9. jonima

jonima Mu-43 Regular

Welcome from another G1 User (the Netherlands) Just joined as well and looking around myself. Love to see more of your photo's.

I am currently shooting some B+W and will be posting them shortly in the B+W forum.

Good luck!

10. mick / Lumix

mick / Lumix Guest

Oct 3, 2010
    Thanks Barrie, it is not my car but I am a fan of the Hyundai brand, and I do a lot of new & classic car photos.
  11. BBW

BBW Super Moderator Emeritus

Mick, welcome!

Here's the place to start your stay and learn about posting photos in galleries or learning how to post them in threads. First: Site Information - you really should read each of the 3 "stickies" besides the Welcomes and Introductions, if you haven't already. Check out the links to "Posting images" and "Using the Gallery". The directions are pretty clear, however if you still have problems please use the Help and Feedback forum to post a new thread if you're still stuck.

Sorry to be a bit late on the welcome wagon....but I've been away for a week and just got home. Glad to have you here!
  12. BBW

BBW Super Moderator Emeritus

P.S. If you'd like to, please create a link to your Flickr photostream and add it to your signature line by using your User Control panel. If you need help, I'd be glad to lend a hand. Just let me know!