1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

New Member; New Toy

Discussion in 'Black and White' started by wlewisiii, Jan 3, 2012.

1. wlewisiii

wlewisiii Mu-43 Veteran

Dec 16, 2011
    Hayward, WI
    William B. Lewis
    My big present to myself this year was to finally break down and get a digital camera. I've been using film exclusively until now (and intend to continue to do so :cool: ) but have been wanting to gain these advantages as well.

I have a E-PL1 with kit lens with some adaptors and a VF3 still somewhere in the mail. Getting to know the camera and having enormous fun with the square aspect ratio and monotone - almost like a digital Speedex Special :eek: 

PC230033.JPG

PC230056.JPG

PC260113.JPG

PC260107.JPG

PC260130.JPG

PC260129.

Looking forward to seeing what I can do with my old glass once I get some adaptors in my hands as well. Not to mention being able to compose better with a view finder (hey, I'm an old fart. :eek:  )! So far, though, it's a whole lot of fun. :smile:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Alf

Alf Mu-43 Top Veteran

Mar 23, 2010
    Northeastern Tuscany
    Welcome!

3. dixeyk

dixeyk Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Aug 9, 2010
    Welcome, your membership card is in the mail and you'll learn the secret handshake at the next meetup. :eek:  I like the shot of the headstone at the end.

4. hodad66

hodad66 Mu-43 Top Veteran

Jan 27, 2010
    Indialantic, Florida
  5. Armanius

Armanius Mu-43 All-Pro

Feb 23, 2010
    Houston
    Muttley
    Welcome aboard!

6. elcome. Happy New Year.

7. RevBob

RevBob Super Moderator Subscribing Member

Jun 4, 2011
    NorthWestern PA
    Bob
    Welcome aboard!
    :biggrin:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.