New Member Introduction Thread

WT21

Super Moderator
Wow! EPL1 is an old camera, but the colors on the 12MP sensor are super!

Welcome aboard, and please do share some pics! If you let us know what you like to take pictures of, we can recommend lenses (and spend your money, haha!)

Wow! EPL1 is an old camera, but the colors on the 12MP sensor are super!

Welcome aboard, and please do share some pics! If you let us know what you like to take pictures of, we can recommend lenses (and spend your money, haha!)
I know. But I found one that looks as if it has just come out the factory. First one I got had a failed back up battery but managed to sell it on eBay with an honest description. So i got another.

irkregent

New to Mu-43
I signed up here earlier this year but just discovered this forum section, so I will belatedly introduce myself. I am Keith, from Michigan, though I try to spend time in winter in far nicer climate.

I have been shooting with Olympus equipment since getting a little more serious about photography around 2010. Back then, I got started with a used E-300, then to an E-420, before ending up with an E-30 that I just loved. That served me well until I jumped on a factory refurbished equipment sale and got an E-M1 Mark II. The bad news about Olympus Imaging being sold off/taken over/whatever has me waiting to decide on what direction I go in the future.

My main targets are larger birds (especially those I can find in Florida over the winter), and motorsports.

WT21

Super Moderator
I signed up here earlier this year but just discovered this forum section, so I will belatedly introduce myself. I am Keith, from Michigan, though I try to spend time in winter in far nicer climate.

I have been shooting with Olympus equipment since getting a little more serious about photography around 2010. Back then, I got started with a used E-300, then to an E-420, before ending up with an E-30 that I just loved. That served me well until I jumped on a factory refurbished equipment sale and got an E-M1 Mark II. The bad news about Olympus Imaging being sold off/taken over/whatever has me waiting to decide on what direction I go in the future.

My main targets are larger birds (especially those I can find in Florida over the winter), and motorsports.
Welcome aboard!

Brownie

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Tim

Hi Keith, welcome. There are a few of we Michiganders here on the forum. Here's a link to something that may interest you. We're going to try to work it out for next season.

https://www.mu-43.com/threads/michi...r-think-about-a-lighthouse-photo-trip.109600/

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom